While I'm still on a mission trying to find nearly every episodes and films of many Tokusatsu franchises (with both great and little success), until I recently found one website that sells Tokusatsu DVD boxsets(which is temporarily closed due to some shipping problems as of February) which is this one: http://www.tokusatsudvd.com/

Now, here is a problem I'm faced with, about 6 years ago when for Christmas I got the Super Sentai 30th Anniversary Guide that included an extra DVD but it never played due to being manufactured in Japan.

So my question is, if I want to get these Toku boxsets in the future, what kind of DVD/Blu-Ray player and TV should I get in order to play Japanese DVDs? Is it possible to order both of these from Japan?

Shyni
That tokusatsu dvd site seems to be selling bootlegs.Their Kamen Rider page says:

All DVDs can be played in any player, no regional coding
Kinda suspicious. Plus, they're listing a few Heisei Rider sets with English subs, even though those have never been released with subs, as far as I've heard.

You can buy a region-free DVD player if you look around. Or if you're using a computer, there is certain software to get around region lock. Just Google for "region free DVD software" or something.