Kamen Rider... BLACK!
Hello!
I'm looking for this henshin belt of a while. I found one, but seller remarked, that this is Korean version of the toy. What I can expect from this product? Soft sounds, worse quality of plastic, or maybe it's better than Japanese? But I don't know, Japanese version is more expensive than Korean one.

Oh, and while I'm here, I'm asking Korean users. Is there some kind of calculator on Korean Post site that calculates shipping cost based on weight of package and destination?

Banned
Korean versions of Toys are usually the EXACT same as the original Japanese toy. Material's, Sounds, Lights... everything. The box is different obviously.

Sometimes, however, things that could say Japanese phrases would be changed to saying the same things in Korean. The main sounds would remain the same.

Like in the Decadriver's case, i think the only thing different is that the cards have Korean Script on them. Like Decade's card would have his name in Korean, but put it in the driver and it would still annouce "KAMEN RIDE - DECADE!".

Brave Sound~
They're practically the same toy, you should check your thread on RB :p

The only real differences are the cards:

Bigger font has the names printed in English and smaller text underneath in Hangul (or is it called Jamo?) Also, there aren't any "stats" on the cards.

Demonstrated in this video with the Korean version of the belt.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qMerdyKGQRk"]YouTube - Kamen Rider Decade: DX DecaDriver Review[/ame]

Kamen Rider... BLACK!
They're practically the same toy, you should check your thread on RB :p

I know, but it is RangerBoard. There are not much KR fans. So I asked on Henshin Justice too, just to be 100% sure. Thanks for nice review. Now I'm just excited to get my first Kamen Rider Belt. Well, If I will get Decadriver, it will make sense to get Decabooker and K-Touch.

Budou though
just remember, asian version of bandai toys are 99.9% the same as their japanese counterpart. just the manual, boxes and minor things are in the language other than japanese. everything else is the same.

i got the hong kong deka brace and spd license and they're the same as the japanese version

It's over 8,000!
What Shin posted.

For shipping, my friend recently bought a heavy K-Drama, so I'll ask him about the shipping cost and I'll post back here or I'll edit this post.

Kamen Rider... BLACK!
What Shin posted.

For shipping, my friend recently bought a heavy K-Drama, so I'll ask him about the shipping cost and I'll post back here or I'll edit this post.

Thanks, but keep in mind that I live in Poland. So shipping costs may be higher. How many sounds have Decadriver? It quite sucks that there are no individual sounds for Form Ride and Attack Ride cards. Kuuga Dragon, Faiz Accel and Ore Sanjou sound very awesome in show!

Rajio Showa Rider
Special sounds for all 10 Heisei Rider henshins from Kuuga to Decade, Rider name calls for all Form Rides, Attack Rides, and Final Rides for all 10 Heisei Riders, with the appropriate stutter for Final Rides, and name calls for the Kamen Ride cards from Ichigo to J with generic sound. There are also calls for Advent (Ryuki), Rouse (Blade), Televikun, and Gekijouban

Rajio Showa Rider
Also I kind of wish I could have gotten the Korean version as it's more show accurate. I wonder how they'll get more cards without Ganbaride machines