Life is showtime
An addiction is not funny. Not unless it's something like what I was addicted to. World of Warcraft. The game is scaringly addictive, even when I didn't want to play, I found myself clocking hours of hours of play time, not levelling, just chatting to my guild. I've now hung up my Talent Tree, put my mount's down and prayed to the light for guidance. Unfortunately, the light was too busy to help, so the Devil offered me guidance in exchange for my soul. So I signed the contract as "Shaun Simmons", and the Devil presented me with a brand new X-Box 360 Elite and a wide-array of kickass games including Halo 3, Burnout Paradise, Gears of War, Gears of War 2, Star Wars: Force Unleashed, GTA IV and Banjo & Kazooie: Nuts and Bolts.

Z0MG!!!111ONEONE

I've never had so much fun in my life. I've owned countless 360's before, but the games I own are just too good to not play. Banjo is mucho fun with the creativity of vehicles. Halo 3 is a classic I will always love, I play co-op with my friend. Force Unleashed is the SEX. Throwing people around rooms and the first level as DARTH VADER.

In short, I was a nonce for thinking WoW could ever top any games console out there. Microsoft, you've done yourselves proud with the 360, now keep releasing the awesome games!

PS - I am yet to taste Guitar Hero and Rock Band on the 360, but it's only a matter of time.....and money :shakefist

Ooooh, and playing Toku on the 360 beats my DVD player any day. :thumbs:

In Justice, We Trust!
It's worse when your addicted to some kind of handheld game...especially when your playing an RPG and your DS decides to die on you when it's getting really good. :redface2:

But I can definitly relate, I'm on hooked on Mass Effect right now