Put the actor of shinkenger as the seventh and final ranger in Power rangers samurai

vlcsnap2011030416h32m42.png

The guy talks as though being a samurai is akin to some kind of religion. This is one of my problems with PRS, incidentally. They keep loading on attributes of samurais that don't make much sense.

OSNAP! I FORGOT THAT I ALREADY MADE THIS EXACT SAME THREAD 2 MONTHS AGO!! ><

Look whats wrong with a seventh and final rangers potrayed by a super sentai actor I mean think about it ,(note the male second red rangers costume will be hyper shinkenred costume) if Tori Matsuzaka potray as the seventh ranger his chracter will pay homage to his character Takeru Shiba,If Hiroki Aiba will potray as the seventh ranger his character will not only have the behaviour of takeru but also Ryunosuke Ikenami behaviour when he apologies to jayden (a upcoming storyline saying that he isnt a true leader) that he is a true leader in a funny way or if Shogo Suzuki will potray as the seventh ranger will character will pay homage to his character chiaki for he will have the behaviour of a spoiled child that he later accept that he truly doesnt fit the title as leader after he is defeated by Xandred when trying to use a seal.But if saban still prefers a female red ranger then let Rin Takanash potray as the female red ranger for her character will not only pay homage to Mako Shiraishi behaviour but also Kaoru Shiba as well,Im saying because power rangers is a american brethren to ssupersentai.

Bulk won't be richard brown because there won't be an episode like that, RB came before Gold Ranger, we're getting the Gold Ranger on May 1st.

Yes butwhat do you think of the reaction if a super sentai actor of shinkenger portrayed in samurai what will fans of sentai and ranger think?

Last edited: