Put the actor of shinkenger as the seventh and final ranger in Power rangers samurai

:sly:

it seems that i can see where this conversation is going...:redface2:

well good luck with your requests bro...:thumbs::patriotic:

... i can't wait to see that final ranger appearing on the show:shakefist:shakefist
Thanks for cheering me up.

It's so easy when you're evil
Dude, hate to burst your bubble, but you should just let this idea go. Nothing against you, but even if you did manage to get into contact with Mr. Saban himself the idea simply wouldn't be picked up (and that's even if shooting for Samurai was still going on).

It's not a case of anyone disliking the idea, there's just no point to what you're suggesting. It'd be extremely expensive (for reasons already mentioned by others), impractical, and whatever end result we'd have simply wouldn't be worth it. The main viewer-base wouldn't get it, the hardcore fans of Shinkenger would be disappointed by a presumably failed cameo, and there'd be little to be done with it for all the expenses it'd generate.

Plus, if Saban wanted a cameo from Shinkenger, we'd probably know and have it already. So stop persisting with the idea, it's almost a bit sad.

It's so easy when you're evil
are_you_kidding_me_well_since_im_out_of_ideas-s401x324-104912.png

HJU's master of disguise
I swear. if I am ever feelin like crap, this thread always helps to make me laugh.

This guy is just trollin us right?