Does anyone got one? I recently got a PSP(slim model) for Christmas. I'm loving this thing. I know people talking about modding their PSP. I'm not going to do that to mine.

The game libary on the PSP is not really great. There are some good games like Crisis Core:FF7, Tekken(probaly the best fighting game to me on the system imo)

What's your thoughts on the handheld?

It fluctuates rather regularly. Some days I love it, some days I wonder why i keep it. Definitely it has a lot to do with what games I'm playing on it. Usually though I tend to use it more to play roms at work than any actual psp gaming, though I do still play some games from time to time, Once the second star ocean comes out I'll likely use it more for that tan anythign else.. until i beat it at least.

In Justice, We Trust!
DS is so much better.

I haven't touched my PSP in like...forever

Banned
hack it to do a bunch of stuff like play nes, snes, sega, ps1, etc etc....

but be warned that PSP-3000 version cannot be hacked yet...

Like a passing wind...
Since I'm a tech geek, the PSP does it. DS, though fun, cannot fulfill my geeky needs.

Lurker
Start downloading some demos. Just Google PSP demos and you'll find tons of stuff.

Some of my favorite games include DJ Max Portable, God of War, Wipeout, the MGS games....wait a minute, it sounds just like their console...I wonder why it's doing so bad...? (Anyone get the point I'm making here? Anyone?)

Lurker
He probably means you can't do as much homebrew on....well, you kinda can I guess now that I think of it. Though DS isn't known for its homebrew like PSP is because DS has games that people actually want to play.

Digital Artist
if you mod your PSP, you can have so much more fun with it. right now, there aren't many good games to play on the PSP. i'm still trying to finish the first Star Ocean. after that, i will play the sequel when it comes out. other than that, i wish i had a DS cuz a lot of the good games are on the DS right now.

Some kind of Beast mode
hack it to do a bunch of stuff like play nes, snes, sega, ps1, etc etc....

but be warned that PSP-3000 version cannot be hacked yet...

yo, tell me about that. I was talking to my friend's about the PSP the other day and today.

So last year the new one came out...now theres a slim. Then i heard another ones coming out. Can someone clear this up?

and yeah, i also heard about the Xbox 180 BS once again, iono if that's official now or no.