You Need A Mint
Can anyone tell me the game controls, because I have no idea what I'm doing..

Lurker
Can anyone tell me the game controls, because I have no idea what I'm doing..

D-pad= select card
Analog= move
X=Dash
[]=Attack
/\=Special
O=Jump
L=Guard
R=Use Card

L+X=Dodge
X at the right moment, when opponent is attacking you = Evade.
X->[]-Dash attack.
L+/\=Super
Depending on the position of the enemy, attacks change. If he is above you, you do anti-air attack. If he is far away you do ranged attack. etc.
Special consumes little circle gauge with numbers on it.
Super requires Half of the blue gauge (it starts glowing when you have enough)
If your gauge is full, you can activate Finish Mode, which changes Super into a finisher.

You Need A Mint
How do you pull off the finish?
EDIT: Nvm I got it down. Thanks

Last edited:
Lurker
The game is unfinished. How do I know it? it's made intentionally unbeatable...
Joking, but only partially. 9th chapter is impossible. you have to beat all 9 villains, on ONE HEALTH BAR! No means of healing yourself whatsoever.
And if it wasn't bad enough, there's constantly respawning doppleganger, that follows you and you CAN'T avoid him, because the stage is full of rotating platforms... Which he doesn't activate.
It's basically impossible. It's one of those games., where avoiding damage is a luck based mission. Due to very common issue of outsorcing your programming to the lobotomized monkeys, sometimes enemy's combo still follows you even after you dodged, in impossible manner. Add it to the fact that camera hates you AI isn't affected by it and lack of any kind of balance( Characters that have multi-shooting ranged attacks are just better. It's not matter of different playstyles or tiers... because multishot ranged attacks can just pin you down on wake up and you can just slowly watch your death. ) and you have yourself an adventure.

Unlocking Characters:
Ultraman What's his Face - Face him in W's fourth chapter.
Gundam What's his Face - Face him in Nexus's fourth chapter.
Fourze - Face him in Gundam what's his face (the one in the middle) in fourth chapter.

Or (unconfirmed):
Ultraman What's his Face - Face him in Any Rider's fourth chapter.
Gundam What's his Face - Face him in Any Utlraman's fourth chapter.
Fourze - Face him in any Gundam's fourth chapter.

Last edited:
Lurker
is there an actual final boss for this game?(like dissidia's chaos/feral chaos, KRDK's Xaviax) or is it just like CH where you just fight everyone that is playable

funny how the buzz is very low on this and there's almost no ISO beggars compared to SCH's thread when that game was released

Lurker
is there an actual final boss for this game?(like dissidia's chaos/feral chaos, KRDK's Xaviax) or is it just like CH where you just fight everyone that is playable

funny how the buzz is very low on this and there's almost no ISO beggars compared to SCH's thread when that game was released

Yes there is.
As for low buzz... game ain't worth the buzz...