Fangtaku
I'm a bit piqued at the "vice heroes" chosen for KR. The Gundam villains are all major antagonists who have a vital role directly in opposition to the hero.

The KR villains are all movie-exclusives, and Giru Greeed isn't even canon by the series!

W should have had Terror, OOO should have had Dr. Maki or Lost Ankh, and Den-O should have either gone with Kai, or if you're going to take the movie route, used New Den-O vs. Yuuki.

K

Kamen Rider IXA

I'm a bit piqued at the "vice heroes" chosen for KR. The Gundam villains are all major antagonists who have a vital role directly in opposition to the hero.

The KR villains are all movie-exclusives, and Giru Greeed isn't even canon by the series!

W should have had Terror, OOO should have had Dr. Maki or Lost Ankh, and Den-O should have either gone with Kai, or if you're going to take the movie route, used New Den-O vs. Yuuki.
OOO's bad guy is Maki. You can clearly hear his voice.
Eternal is motherfucking Eternal. He is so major, that only Belial and Brajira can keep up with him. I'm not much in Gandam franchise(only recently started SEED), so can't say anything about chars on their side.

But they gathered the most awesome Ultramen here. So my only problem is Den-O & Nega Den-O. They should have included Kabuto&DarkKabuto, Faiz&Orga or Kiva&DarkKiva instead of them.

Lurker
OOO's bad guy is Maki. You can clearly hear his voice.

So my only problem is Den-O & Nega Den-O. They should have included Kabuto&DarkKabuto, Faiz&Orga or Kiva&DarkKiva instead of them.

yes, dr maki doesn't have a greed name, he's only addressed as kyoryu greeed most of the time, as seen in Lost Heroes and RG2, especially since the GB verse like this game dosn't use human identities, they are themselves, for example god gundam is not domon, he's just god gundam

as for den O, its no surprise that he will be in, but nega being playable over anyone else is just signs of lazyness, they could just shift Midorikawa's role as wing zero instead, since he was more iconic as that.

Kamen Rider Dark Kabuto
I'm with you guys on the Nega Den-O hate. Gaoh is so much more awesome and worthy.

Gameplay vids:

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GhY4tXn66GU"]?HEROES' VS?????????????????5? - YouTube[/ame]
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aAXsZpoJmo4"]?HEROES' VS?????????????????4? - YouTube[/ame]
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZTLXh6NKHyg"]?HEROES' VS?????????????????3? - YouTube[/ame]
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pRZQqi-Dlok"]?HEROES' VS?????????????????1? - YouTube[/ame]

More:
http://www.youtube.com/user/nbgi/videos?view=0

Lurker
nice find, thanks for sharing

but the combat looks too complicated with all the cards and the drawn out finisher battle with over the top "over 9000!!!!!" numberings that seems to slightly copy Dissidia's brave system(but only applied to finishers?)

also, nega den O's finisher looks much better than the CH version, he actually uses all dengassher forms and did not jump back like a moron...

also, this game basically makes CH being the ONLY game that does not feature WCJGX one way or another, and although its not as epic as the W+OOO finisher in Lost heroes its still the best use of CJGX so far, i like how they transformed first and then clash against each other, "final reflect" style, CH should do that so we can catch more glimpse of agito burning, kuuga amazing mighty, chalice wild, den O liner, etc, even if they're not fully playable.

Last edited:
Lurker
The combat looks so damn weird. I don't get what's the point of adding that card system, and how everything works confuses me. Most I got is that by charging what seems to be your energy gauge you can use special moves (like Nega Den-O's Negaxtreme Slash, Double's Trigger Full Charge, etc), and with the gauge full you can use your actual finisher (like Double's Gold Xtreme, Master Gundam's Sekiha Tenkyouken, etc). Also that finisher can cause a clash between the user and the enemy, in which they insert cards to overpower each other. But it doesn't seem to happen all the time, since the Master Gundam vs Dr. Maki vid didn't have it happen.

Also Double looks so damn fun to play. Those combos came so fast, one after the other, quickly form changing too. On the other hand, the Master Gundam looks so slow. That doesn't make any sense, he's the goddamn Undefeated of the East!

Lurker
The combat looks so damn weird.

Also Double looks so damn fun to play. Those combos came so fast, one after the other, quickly form changing too. On the other hand, the Master Gundam looks so slow. That doesn't make any sense, he's the goddamn Undefeated of the East!

it's very awkward that's for sure, but i won't pass judgment until i get to play it myself

err, its the matter of the player IMO, the OO vs reborns, W vs eternal are the example of one sided match where one player clearly knows what he's doing and the other doesn't, in Master vs Maki match however, both player are equally stupid

i guess this is just like those test matches in SCH with the fat scissors lady and her friend, except that HVS doesn't have baby mode to cover their asses, so the match looks dull.

Last edited:
Lurker
well that's disappointing, Fourze is old news(and no cosmic states? seriously, very weird) and speaking of old i rather have the latest(wizard) or the oldest(ichigo, with moveset from LH), Saga looks cool but i'm not an ultraman person, and SF? come on! dude's already "action" playable in GBFB, i thought it was going to be unicorn or AGE...

and i see they don't want to waste resources and had more than 50% of the cards imported from LH's 2D artwork...