Lurker
Ok, so everyone is waiting for the rom.
For some reason I thought that game would be out 7th August. So I'm excited, too!

Games are shipped to the shops weeks before release date. If you can convince the guy behind your counter or have friends in the shop, getting the game early is not a novelty. Releases online are often days before the official one.

Can't wait for the ISO of this game! Very busy trying to find Kamen Rider Climax Heroes OOO and Fourze again after I deleted them including the Nanoha games XD

Lurker
I wonder if Wizard is like Fourze were in the first game.
Hopefully not, I'd love to have him as a complete character. But considering he's a cameo character, he'll probably just have basic specials and no finisher nor special ability, and will come hilariously overlevelled.

Still, I like the whole cameo thing.

Now to wait until either the ISO or the ROM are out...

さあ、ショ-タイムだ!
Hopefully not, I'd love to have him as a complete character. But considering he's a cameo character, he'll probably just have basic specials and no finisher nor special ability, and will come hilariously overlevelled.

Still, I like the whole cameo thing.

Now to wait until either the ISO or the ROM are out...

If u wanna so called complete should be Climax Heroes Not ARRG2 since they made fourze only can use 3 switches in 1st

The Meteor has landed
If u wanna so called complete should be Climax Heroes Not ARRG2 since they made fourze only can use 3 switches in 1st

To be fair Soshi, Fourze was added last second so that's why he was incomplete. Wizard, hopefully, was added and will most likely have his basic Rings. But none of his styles since, he is there only there from promotion anyway.

さあ、ショ-タイムだ!
To be fair Soshi, Fourze was added last second so that's why he was incomplete. Wizard, hopefully, was added and will most likely have his basic Rings. But none of his styles since, he is there only there from promotion anyway.

I forgot about that point...hope may possible can use is ring ~