Lurker
I love how only Blade that says kiai instead catchphrase or finisher's name like other Rider (well Shin, Gills, and OOO PuToTyra's shouting are understandable). WEEEIIII!!!! XD

OOO probably still have his trademark SEIYAAAH for his medajalibur and tajador dual finisher with WGCJX

I must say, that voice acting is damn good. Some of the VAs improved a lot, and some Riders got different (more fitting) VAs.
sounds confusing if you ask me, kuuga sounds nothing like Godai OR Onodera, the whole agito cast is okay, the ryuki cast just copypasta from CHF(complete with the "bye bye" accompanying zolda's final vent), faiz is still the same with CHF, ditto with blade except for garren, the hibiki guys are definitely new, Gatack still sounds weird as ever, probably a new guy, i dunno, den O, Decade, W, OOO, and Fourze are littered with their original VA's as usual

Heroes are forever
sounds confusing if you ask me, kuuga sounds nothing like Godai OR Onodera, the whole agito cast is okay, the ryuki cast just copypasta from CHF(complete with the "bye bye" accompanying zolda's final vent), faiz is still the same with CHF, ditto with blade except for garren, the hibiki guys are definitely new, Gatack still sounds weird as ever, probably a new guy, i dunno, den O, Decade, W, OOO, and Fourze are littered with their original VA's as usual
Alright, let's get specific:

[HIDE]Rider 1: Wow, Inada Tetsu keeps improving and sounding a lot like Fujioka. His screams are getting rough, which is how it would be with Fujioka.
Rider 2: It's still nothing like the original. At least not when he screams.
V3: It's still decent enough.
Riderman: Truth be told, he sounded weird here.
X: Ditto.
Amazon: Great as always.
Stronger: Is this the same from the previous RG? He sounded decent enough.
Skyrider: Again, decent enough.
Super-1: Great as always.
ZX: Excellent voice. That could be Sugata Shun, actually.
BLACK: Good enough.
BLACK RX: Ditto.
Shin: Ditto.
ZO: Ditto.
J: A big improvement from the previous VA, who had a completely unfitting voice.
Kuuga: I think he kinda sounds like Onodera. It's fine, I guess.
Agito: As always, I think he does a great job.
G3-X: Good enough.
Gills: Ditto.
Ryuki: Good enough, as always.
Knight: Are these really the ones from CHF? I don't think they had that dialogue there. This one is decent.
Zolda: Good enough.
Faiz: Good as always.
Kaixa: Ditto.
Chalice: Good enough.
Leangle: Ok, I guess.
Hibiki: This VA might be just like Rider 2's. The less he screams, the closer he sounds to the original. And Hibiki wasn't that screamy, anyway.
Ibuki: I don't think he sounds close.
Todoroki: I think he's really good.
Zanki: Good enough.
Kabuto: Good as always.
Gatack: He might still sound weird, but I think he has improved.
Zeronos: Wait, is this the original? Sounds like it.
IXA: Same question.
Kivara: Unfitting. Is this Femme's VA?
Skull: Good enough. It can't be Kikkawa Koji, right?[/HIDE]

I think overall they improved, and sound close enough to the originals, which is what I'm looking for.

Lurker
Wait... For people who are better at recognizing Voice Actors than me...
Is it just my imagination or Stronger and maybe even Kaixa in the trailer are voiced by Kazuya Nakai?

Mr. Kamen Rider
It becomes silver when he's in Charge-Up mode (along with the silver on his chest and darker-colored eyes.)

A Malaysian Deviant
and the final playable rider is...kivala, onore natsumikan?:eyebrow:
I was surprised and didn't expected that Kivala is playable.

Somehow, some of the VAs in this game sound not fitting to some riders.

Treasure Cards of the Underworld
It becomes silver when he's in Charge-Up mode (along with the silver on his chest and darker-colored eyes.)

Just to further illustrate that point:

Masked-rider-stronger.jpg

Welcome
If I was a Japanese person with this game and it had an online co-op mode with friendly fire, I'd probably spend the whole day playing as Kaixa while killing my teammates.

Everywhere You Go
Wait... For people who are better at recognizing Voice Actors than me...
Is it just my imagination or Stronger and maybe even Kaixa in the trailer are voiced by Kazuya Nakai?
Stronger and Kaixa do sound like they're voiced by Kazuya Nakai.:D