Lurker
Can't wait and Hope Fourze states is can change like OOO or W I already knew that W can't mix the memories and OOO too... Hope Meteor and Fourze give me a great fun :D

If you pay attention, official site has 3 little videos for fourze states. And yeah, Elek, Fire and Magnet States are actually playable, not just specials.

さあ、ショ-タイムだ!
If you pay attention, official site has 3 little videos for fourze states. And yeah, Elek, Fire and Magnet States are actually playable, not just specials.

Well the only special with no cutscene like cosmic is double rocket states that means... well not bad then...

Lurker
New content on the site, including new screenshots of eternal and 11 seconds mini video. Also new characters were added to the character list.( specifically X, Skyrider, ZX and Proto Birth are added.)

Lurker
Kamen Rider Core screenshots are added to the official site
Double Finisher screenshots are added to the official site. In particular Kamen Rider Fourze and Kamen Rider Meteor have one, and Double and OOO have one.
Ryuki, Knight, Zolda have been added to the official site.
New trailer has been added.

Lurker
site updated, new PV too, now showing (most) of the finisher for all 50 riders

aside from a partner, it seems that other riders can also support you/join the fray, as seen in the short video where OOO suddenly jumped down and follow W and accel around...for PSP only, the DS has a different thing...which i have no idea what(probably the click and heal again)

also, kengo is the "operator" this time around(last time it was ankh's hand)

and the final playable rider is...kivala, onore natsumikan?:eyebrow:

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! SUBARASHI!!!!
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tb-2GIic_aU"]??????????????????????2 PV??? - YouTube[/ame]

So you can see all finishers, and KIVALA?! Did not expect that, this also means that Ouja, Hoppers, Eternal are probably not playable.

Also there are some extra stages, Daguba is included in the game.:buttrock:

ヒビキラッ☆
I love how only Blade that says kiai instead catchphrase or finisher's name like other Rider (well Shin, Gills, and OOO PuToTyra's shouting are understandable). WEEEIIII!!!! XD

Lurker
Finally playable kivala. I was just recently thinking how much of a sausage fest the first game was. Even Climax Heroes have Femme.

Heroes are forever
I must say, that voice acting is damn good. Some of the VAs improved a lot, and some Riders got different (more fitting) VAs.