Treasure Cards of the Underworld
Eternal's Bloddy Hell Blade is in this? God, the sound rips from this are so gonna be useful to me : D

Lurker
- New Rider finishers:
3. Ibuki - Ongekikan - Reppū
4. Todoroki - Ongekigen Retsurai
5. Zanki - Ongeki Shingen - Retsuzan
(Zanki has low health, but has strong powers)
6. Skull - Hissatsu Kick (The one in Movie War Core)

Eternal appears as a boss, he has a finisher as well - Bloody Hell Blade (inserting 26 T2 Gaia Memories then unleashing the high energy ball)

When Fourze meets Eternal, Eternal says 'You want to be my friend? Good guy! Interesting!'

that's actually their weapon's names, their actual finisher are
-ongekisha: shippu issen
-ongekizan: raiden gekishin
-ongekizan: raiden zanshin

is there a possibility that you must fight skull first before having him playable? just like eternal

bummer that all we have is the cut fuuto tower-launch energy ball finisher for eternal, but that might mean his rider kick will be an in-game move, which is still awesome, i wonder how the eternal requiem maximum drive will work in the game, if they implement it (since only accel, skull, W, and the dopants will get affected)

and i can totally see how you unlock characters in this game now: "befriend" all enemy riders using fourze, unless stated otherwise...

EDIT:wait...since bosses can do finisher now, if it were the same way as RG1(instantly activated, no need to connect with a certain attack like CH) that might mean that the players are essentially dead meat when the bosses do that, especially in diffs harder than easy since their normal attacks in RG1 is already through the roof unless you really grinded your characters defense levels

Last edited:
K

Kamen Rider IXA

New blog's entry about Zeronos. Need translations.
And Gills in!
ss01b.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Supreme Warrior-Kuuga
Gills.. after years he's finally in a game again :thumbs: hm.. I wonder will we see Kamen Rider Delta again? :laugh: -waits for the final update-

Lurker
Gills.. after years he's finally in a game again :thumbs: hm.. I wonder will we see Kamen Rider Delta again? :laugh: -waits for the final update-

let's just hope that they also brings a more exciting gameplay this time around, all this character reveals and yet no gameplay videos so far made me fear that all they did is just this:add more characters, some of which will be neglected to the point of unplayable, just like the previous game

also, kuuga seems to gain a new gimmick, he now has the kuuga icon on his player gauge, perhaps now his new perk is the form changes?(the thumbs up gimmick, funny as it was, is quite useless), agito doesn't seem to have one though, seems that his form changes are just special attacks...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! SUBARASHI!!!!
that's actually their weapon's names, their actual finisher are
-ongekisha: shippu issen
-ongekizan: raiden gekishin
-ongekizan: raiden zanshin

Thanks for correcting me. I never knew much about Hibiki finishers, I know the Kanji but thought putting Engrish would be better, ah well.

New blog's entry about Zeronos. Need translations.

Don't think it says much. Just saying it's Rider Ability is Deneb which turns him into Vega Form. Someone do please correct me if I'm wrong.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hwoPN-6701M&feature=g-u-u"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hwoPN-6701M&feature=g-u-u[/ame]
Here's the newest Trailer!

Heroes are forever
So Rider 2 did not get a helmet update. I was about to call them lazy but then I saw everything else.

King Dark!
Black Satan Grunts!
Updated finishers for everyone!
Everyone looks great!

I thought that wasn't Amano's voice for a moment, I dare say he's even more screamy than before.

Rocket States Kitaaa!!!!:castlerock:

just have to wait until super tatoba comes out... secret finisher?