shinkenchange!starninger!
ugh the switch is more confusing then the one on climax heroes, it seems like you can choose the 40 switches that were used on fourze's primarily body parts like on the show, im curious if cosmic is used on the game you can use combo switches that were used on the show, that would be awesome.

i know this isnt climax heroes thread, just throwing it out there while im talking about fourze's switches, im hoping they can put a switch selection screen, to use any switch you want that was used on fourze's correct body part. i didnt like on the fourze climax heroes that you couldnt choose any switch, it was just selecting the switches they were used the belt randomly in 5 sections.

Heroes are forever
haven't played the game again in a long time but i'm pretty sure i never heard the likes of general jack or weather dopant talk, ditto with the mole imagins or ikadevil
I meant the main four: General Shadow, Doras, Apollo Geist and Shadow Moon.

Lurker
I meant the main four: General Shadow, Doras, Apollo Geist and Shadow Moon.

that's a very low amount of monsters then, all i remember having voice was the final boss, but if in this game the horoscopes will be talking bosses, that would mean that either the important bosses will just be them+CORE+original final boss or that everyone will have voices, i'm hoping its the later, especially on the PSP version, since it doesn't lack the space to put the datas in, unlike the DS cart

also, the pre fight dialogues needs to be voiced, that's for sure.
i didnt like on the fourze climax heroes that you couldnt choose any switch, it was just selecting the switches they were used the belt randomly in 5 sections.
you just happen to use the random select option, there's a manual select too, you know, and browsing 40 switches or 6 sets of 3 medals are going to be so long and confusing in CH that it'll piss of either you(if its real time, gets you killed while you're browsing) or your opponent(if the game is paused when you select the switches/medals, ala RG1)

K

Kamen Rider IXA

ss01b.jpg

Zolda confirmed, giving 52 Kamen Rider in total + Core
Can someone translate?
ss03b.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! SUBARASHI!!!!
ss01b.jpg

Zolda confirmed, giving 52 Kamen Rider in total + Core
Can someone translate?
ss03b.jpg

From top to bottom in the menu:

- Life charge
- Vital training
- Attack training
- Defense training
- Skill training
- Rider item (not sure what it is)
- Rider item (Upgrade Meteor's finisher)

The game has 7 worlds, the 1st boss is Ouja, the 2nd is the Hoppers.

The website has updated Birth, Diend and Accel, with the 4 Zodiarts. Nothing special.

Lurker
The game has 7 worlds, the 1st boss is Ouja, the 2nd is the Hoppers.

the previous game has....4~5 worlds, so that's an improvement, i hope the stages will have more variations than RG1 though, not just the backgrounds or landscape, but the type of missions as well, kinda like GB fullblast's "personal stages", and most importantly, replace the "running" stages with bike ones...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! SUBARASHI!!!!
1206132243fe8e966bcd071.jpg

- Cosmic States seems to be finisher only. Finisher is Rider Super Galaxy Finish, including the whole sequence. (insert switch, transform to cosmic, warp drive, slash)

- New Rider finishers:
1. Knight - Final Vent Hishozan
2. Zolda - Final Vent End of World
3. Ibuki - Ongekikan - Reppū
4. Todoroki - Ongekigen Retsurai
5. Zanki - Ongeki Shingen - Retsuzan (Zanki has low health, but has strong powers)
6. Skull - Hissatsu Kick (The one in Movie War Core)

Eternal appears as a boss, he has a finisher as well - Bloody Hell Blade (inserting 26 T2 Gaia Memories then unleashing the high energy ball)

When Fourze meets Eternal, Eternal says 'You want to be my friend? Good guy! Interesting!'. Since he has a finisher, would it be possible for Eternal to be friends when you defeat him and have him as a playable character? If so what would happen to the Hell Brothers?

the two from last is rider item "kamen raidaa bu no hata" means "kamen rider club's flag" it must be Fourze's item

Then that would be used to upgrade Fourze's finisher into Cosmic States.

K

Kamen Rider IXA

I want all these new Riders be in the next new Climax Heroes!