Yeah but I really should start to support this franchise. Oh wait...*stares at roughly $500 worth of merchandise*

Power Arm
LOL at people trying so hard to justify piracy, and it's always the "I don't have the money" excuse. Seriously what sort of low income are you on that restricts yourself from purchasing a DS/PSP, yet you can pay a monthly internet fee?

And it's not about being an egotistical fan even though my posts might have implied so. It's about supporting Namco Bandai so they can continue making Rider games for the fans. What's wrong in making a statement like that?

Welcome
LOL at people trying so hard to justify piracy, and it's always the "I don't have the money" excuse. Seriously what sort of low income are you on that restricts yourself from purchasing a DS/PSP, yet you can pay a monthly internet fee?

And it's not about being an egotistical fan even though my posts might have implied so. It's about supporting Namco Bandai so they can continue making Rider games for the fans. What's wrong in making a statement like that?

Well then you should support the official DVD sales to support Toei and keep them from canceling Kamen Rider due to low ratings!

Power Arm
Well then you should support the official DVD sales to support Toei and keep them from canceling Kamen Rider due to low ratings!

You're missing the point. Whether or not I buy the official DVDs isn't going to justify the act of people pirating Rider Generation 2.

DAIMON PAWNCH
You're missing the point. Whether or not I buy the official DVDs isn't going to justify the act of people pirating Rider Generation 2.

it's too soon for me, but once more information on this game comes out, and it seems like something I'm going to play, (and one where I wouldn't need to know japanese) I'll more then likely buy it in my free time...but for now, I need to wait and see if it's good enough

^You don't have to justify yourself to him dude.

Yes cause the only things that cost money in life are video games and internet. Nobody has to pay for rent, electricity, television, food, and phone bills all on different incomes or are kids who don't have jobs and parents wont buy them strange games from Japan. This is hilarious. In less then four post some kid who doesn't know how the world works alienates himself from his first thread on a site.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! SUBARASHI!!!!
Yes cause they only things that cost money in life are video games and internet. Nobody has to pay for rent, electricity, television, food, and phone bills all on different incomes. Or are kids who don't have jobs and parents wont buy them strange games from Japan. This is hilarious. In less then four post some kid who doesn't know how the world works alienates himself from his first thread on a site.

QOTD. enough said.