[PSP & DS] All Kamen Rider : Rider Generation 2

Herman the German

Treasure Cards of the Underworld
you GOT to be joking right? :sly:

Do I? Do I really?

I am by no means an expert in sprite animations but the whole rotating-body-parts thing about the sprites certainly helped make the entirety of the motions that much more fluid compared to other games, in my opinion.

draewon

Lurker
Do I? Do I really?

I am by no means an expert in sprite animations but the whole rotating-body-parts thing about the sprites certainly helped make the entirety of the motions that much more fluid compared to other games, in my opinion.

that's actually the main problem, the fact that they tried to use the limb by limb sprites instead of a full one and each limb is animated poorly, giving a robotic look whenever each characters attack NORMALLY(you know, the >not< special attacks), plus it makes most of the riders look generic when attacking

for a smoother and better example of sprites with the same concept of RG1 try looking at vanillaware's games(princess crown, odin sphere, muramasa, to name a few)

Herman the German

that's actually the main problem, the fact that they tried to use the limb by limb sprites instead of a full one and each limb is animated poorly, giving a robotic look whenever each characters attack NORMALLY(you know, the >not< special attacks), plus it makes most of the riders look generic when attacking

for a smoother and better example of sprites with the same concept of RG1 try looking at vanillaware's games(princess crown, odin sphere, muramasa, to name a few)

Eh, it looks perfectly alright to me, plus I imagine it'd be a lot more difficult and space-consuming to actually sprite-out each and every pose for over (now) 50 playable characters plus enemies and bosses. :B

KamenRiderShinzo

Everywhere You Go
Anybody else hoping for more original actors to voice their characters? After hearing about the 555 reunion and how Kento Handa was proud of Faiz, I can imagine that he'll jump at the opportunity to voice him in a game, and also come back and act as him in a Kamen Rider series or movie, which I hope would happen. He's such a cool guy.

It'll be nice if he'll voice Faiz in this game. For all we know, he might. That'll be so awesome!:D

Darksenshi

闇 戦士
This is not All Rider Generation 2 related but I gotta say the next Climax Heroes is going to sound weird as hell. Kamen Rider Climax Heroes Wizard.:laugh:

Seriously though I hope they add all these new characters and more to the next KRCH.

This is not All Rider Generation 2 related but I gotta say the next Climax Heroes is going to sound weird as hell. Kamen Rider Climax Heroes Wizard.:laugh:
Climax Heroes Wiizard? :p

Also, to still be in-topic, can't wait for this game. It's not out until August though, right?

Hentailover

Lurker
My reaction upon discovering this topic and the upcoming game as well as the fact that it comes out on psp, console that I actually own:

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hYjpE1I7XbE"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hYjpE1I7XbE[/ame]

NateRiver

Welcome
I'd say they're pretty good.Fourze was put in at the last second, so I guess they realized this would be a good way to market the set with the codes.

Ziginz Zegell

No Fear, No Pain.
Tempting...part of me just wants to wait until the new climax heroes (My once a year import game) but I may skip it for this...or get both. Only thing is not be enjoy the story sinc eit is in Japanese. (HA! Who am I shitting? It will have the same plot as every rider cross over movie ever...) Anyway I shall keep my eyes open for it if anything. Could be just the thing to get me out of my mid winter funk.

Ziginz Zegell

No Fear, No Pain.
The Wikia for this game uploads the script of what the characters are saying.

Then my quilps have been brooooomed away! Thank you; now to scout out more info before making a proper decision about how much I am willing to spend in order to acquire it.

NateRiver

Welcome
It doesn't upload all the characters though, I don't think.I'm actually not sure and am too lazy to check to see right now.

Ziginz Zegell

No Fear, No Pain.
As am I. But it gets close enough from what I saw. One one part it would be nice to play as Gills and Chalice. On the other hand how board would I get with it after a month or so. Decisions...Form changes in battle or only before and after?

Herman the German

Could just be misinterpreting the trailer and screenshots wrong, but it might be that form-changing gets a greater emphasis in this game than it did in the first one, where it was just W and OOO truly capable of form-changing mid-battle (the rest just did special attacks in changed form and ultimates for finishers for everyone 'cept Stronger).