Power Arm
People who pirate this don't deserve to play it.
How can you not want to buy this game if you're a true Rider fan?
Nothing can justify pirating this game, you should be ashamed of yourself if you do.

Welcome
Nothing can justify pirating this game, you should be ashamed of yourself if you do.

That's like more than half the people here and on the Climax Heroes thread.

People who download episode of Kamen Rider instead of waiting for the DVD's and then finding a person who speaks Japanese to translate it for you aren't true Rider fans. Nothing can justify pirating the series, you should be ashamed of yourself and your limited income.

DAIMON PAWNCH
People who download episode of Kamen Rider instead of waiting for the DVD's and then finding a person who speaks Japanese to translate it for you aren't true Rider fans. Nothing can justify pirating the series, you should be ashamed of yourself and your limited income.

then I felt a little pride for Hidden...and I feel even better for myself, because I buy toku dvds whenever I can get official subs...so XP...Does this mean I get to complain all that I want

Last edited:
Power Arm
Come up with as many lame excuses as you want you shameful pirates. I've done my job as a fan supporting Namco Bandai as I've just preordered my PSP copy from Yesasia. :p

Come up with as many lame excuses as you want you shameful pirates. I've done my job as a fan supporting Namco Bandai as I've just preordered my PSP copy from Yesasia. :p

Is it really neccessary of yourself to act so egotistical " I am a better fan because I can afford to do this!" and " I've done my job as a fan supporting Namco Bandai as I've just preordered my PSP copy from Yesasia."? Because that is all I am getting from your posts.

Way to look like a jerk.

I am not supporting pirating (people can do what they want) but the fact is some people dont have the money to go out and just randomly get this game. Like me I dont have the money lieing around to go and get a ds just to get this game.

How does it make you less of a True Kamen Rider Fan if you pirate this?

Being a fan has nothing to do with the number of shows you seen, merch you have, or anything really materialistic. It is more about the feelings and stuff you get from watching the show and being apart of the fandom. If I have money I will support KR that way, and if I dont I will support them another way.

DAIMON PAWNCH
Is it really neccessary of yourself to act so egotistical " I am a better fan because I can afford to do this!" and " I've done my job as a fan supporting Namco Bandai as I've just preordered my PSP copy from Yesasia."? Because that is all I am getting from your posts.

Way to look like a jerk.

I am not supporting pirating (people can do what they want) but the fact is some people dont have the money to go out and just randomly get this game. Like me I dont have the money lieing around to go and get a ds just to get this game.

How does it make you less of a True Kamen Rider Fan if you pirate this?

Being a fan has nothing to do with the number of shows you seen, merch you have, or anything really materialistic. It is more about the feelings and stuff you get from watching the show and being apart of the fandom. If I have money I will support KR that way, and if I dont I will support them another way.

Pretty much this...if Gai and Akagi has taught us anything, then fanboyism comes in all different shapes and size