[PSP & DS] All Kamen Rider : Rider Generation 2

draewon

Lurker
Ohja in, too.

Do they mean they are going to update all exiting Riders, too?

ouja and the hoppers are only confirmed to be In the game, and as you see, they're on the boss fight dialogues(somebody had mentioned this days ago), no playable versions of them have appeared in the screenshots

riders like BLACK and RX definitely got an update, you can see the new rider punch(BLACK), and biorider actually takes form and slashes someone(RX), blade Jack form had been confirmed for a long time now, you must purchase it first in the item shop

as usual, some of the screenshots have themes attached to them aside from the "same series" teams we have:

-kung fu riders:super 1+meteor
-CLAAAAAWS!:latoratah+claw switch fourze vs leo(we also see here that attacks can clash with each other without damaging you or the enemy)
-electric powers:elec states+stronger

also, there's meteor storm and his kiddy gimmick, i wished they've done it differently for the game but its as ugly as ever, i hope its not the ONLY finisher meteor gets, here's hoping for at least a rider punch-kick combo done from his base states as his default one(seeing that you must purchase the meteor storm switch from the shop)

Last edited:

Khaiden

Heroes are forever
kamenrider1_thumb.jpg
kamenrider2_thumb.jpg

That looks very impractical.

K

Kamen Rider IXA

New blog's entry.
****, Blade and Garren are voiced by Tsubaki and Amano:castlerock::castlerock::castlerock:
This leaves a chance for other original actors.
Gonna love game anyway. Just hope that we will get something interesting in gameplay, like Blade Riders can use all of their cards, etc.

I hope they use them in next Climnax Heroes, too.

Last edited by a moderator:

draewon

Lurker
New blog's entry.
****, Blade and Garren are voiced by Tsubaki and Amano:castlerock::castlerock::castlerock:
This leaves a chance for other original actors.
Gonna love game anyway. Just hope that we will get something interesting in gameplay, like Blade Riders can use all of their cards, etc.

I hope they use them in next Climnax Heroes, too.

tsubaki is quite a surprise, but it's still a given since he's one of the few heisei rider that actually got a human form cameo in Decade

amano however, is easy to get since he's still a fourze regular, it'll be like the whole den o axe~shadowmoon thing

and yes, it'l be a shame if they don't use this new voice datas for the next CH since RG already borrowed so much from CH(and ganbaride)

KamenRiderShinzo

Everywhere You Go
Well, I would rather Tsubaki and Amano record new lines for the next Climax Heroes, instead of their lines being reused from this game. But the lines being reused from this game is better than nothing I guess.

Anyway, I'm glad to see Tsubaki and Amano reprising their roles. I think I made a post talking about the possibility of Amano voicing Libra and Garren in this game. I guess he's also going to voice Libra, and not just Garren. Can't wait to hear them and I hope more original actors will reprise their roles too, like Kento Handa as Faiz.:D

draewon

Lurker
I guess he's also going to voice Libra, and not just Garren.

Can't wait to hear them and I hope more original actors will reprise their roles too, like Kento Handa as Faiz.:D

the monsters didn't talk in RG1 mostly because all they did was just use CH and ganbaride's sound bits for everyone except judah, and CH~ganba doesn't have talking monsters but since this time around they added new voices, there's stil hope that monsters(at least bosses) will talk, especially because now there are rider on the enemy side, it'll be weird if they are mute

and if anything, Gatack needs his original actor back, all of the gatack shoe-ins so far is so annoying to hear, other riders that appears in CH including faiz doesn't sound that bad IMO

Khaiden

Heroes are forever
The bosses talked didn't they?

I hope Tsubaki's and Amano's voices are used for Climax Heroes too.

BoukenSilver83

shinkenchange!starninger!
ugh the switch is more confusing then the one on climax heroes, it seems like you can choose the 40 switches that were used on fourze's primarily body parts like on the show, im curious if cosmic is used on the game you can use combo switches that were used on the show, that would be awesome.

i know this isnt climax heroes thread, just throwing it out there while im talking about fourze's switches, im hoping they can put a switch selection screen, to use any switch you want that was used on fourze's correct body part. i didnt like on the fourze climax heroes that you couldnt choose any switch, it was just selecting the switches they were used the belt randomly in 5 sections.

Khaiden

Heroes are forever
haven't played the game again in a long time but i'm pretty sure i never heard the likes of general jack or weather dopant talk, ditto with the mole imagins or ikadevil
I meant the main four: General Shadow, Doras, Apollo Geist and Shadow Moon.

draewon

Lurker
I meant the main four: General Shadow, Doras, Apollo Geist and Shadow Moon.

that's a very low amount of monsters then, all i remember having voice was the final boss, but if in this game the horoscopes will be talking bosses, that would mean that either the important bosses will just be them+CORE+original final boss or that everyone will have voices, i'm hoping its the later, especially on the PSP version, since it doesn't lack the space to put the datas in, unlike the DS cart

also, the pre fight dialogues needs to be voiced, that's for sure.
i didnt like on the fourze climax heroes that you couldnt choose any switch, it was just selecting the switches they were used the belt randomly in 5 sections.
you just happen to use the random select option, there's a manual select too, you know, and browsing 40 switches or 6 sets of 3 medals are going to be so long and confusing in CH that it'll piss of either you(if its real time, gets you killed while you're browsing) or your opponent(if the game is paused when you select the switches/medals, ala RG1)

K

Kamen Rider IXA

ss01b.jpg

Zolda confirmed, giving 52 Kamen Rider in total + Core
Can someone translate?
ss03b.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

KamenRiderUNDERGROUND

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! SUBARASHI!!!!
ss01b.jpg

Zolda confirmed, giving 52 Kamen Rider in total + Core
Can someone translate?
ss03b.jpg

From top to bottom in the menu:

- Life charge
- Vital training
- Attack training
- Defense training
- Skill training
- Rider item (not sure what it is)
- Rider item (Upgrade Meteor's finisher)

The game has 7 worlds, the 1st boss is Ouja, the 2nd is the Hoppers.

The website has updated Birth, Diend and Accel, with the 4 Zodiarts. Nothing special.

draewon

Lurker
The game has 7 worlds, the 1st boss is Ouja, the 2nd is the Hoppers.

the previous game has....4~5 worlds, so that's an improvement, i hope the stages will have more variations than RG1 though, not just the backgrounds or landscape, but the type of missions as well, kinda like GB fullblast's "personal stages", and most importantly, replace the "running" stages with bike ones...

KamenRiderUNDERGROUND

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! SUBARASHI!!!!
1206132243fe8e966bcd071.jpg

- Cosmic States seems to be finisher only. Finisher is Rider Super Galaxy Finish, including the whole sequence. (insert switch, transform to cosmic, warp drive, slash)

- New Rider finishers:
1. Knight - Final Vent Hishozan
2. Zolda - Final Vent End of World
3. Ibuki - Ongekikan - Reppū
4. Todoroki - Ongekigen Retsurai
5. Zanki - Ongeki Shingen - Retsuzan (Zanki has low health, but has strong powers)
6. Skull - Hissatsu Kick (The one in Movie War Core)

Eternal appears as a boss, he has a finisher as well - Bloody Hell Blade (inserting 26 T2 Gaia Memories then unleashing the high energy ball)

When Fourze meets Eternal, Eternal says 'You want to be my friend? Good guy! Interesting!'. Since he has a finisher, would it be possible for Eternal to be friends when you defeat him and have him as a playable character? If so what would happen to the Hell Brothers?

the two from last is rider item "kamen raidaa bu no hata" means "kamen rider club's flag" it must be Fourze's item

Then that would be used to upgrade Fourze's finisher into Cosmic States.

K

Kamen Rider IXA

I want all these new Riders be in the next new Climax Heroes!

Now on Kickstarter

Latest News

Who's on Discord?