Hmm... seems like the new Riders are Skull, Eternal, Accel, and Meteor
[HIDE]
31821810150823980416499.jpg
[/HIDE]

You can also see Diend.

Altair
Give the Riders more than three or four moves each please. I loved the game, but there was so little effort put into movesets that it bored me to tears to play as anyone other than W or OOO.

Heroes are forever
Speaking of things to fix, they had better fixed the sounds of Riders Ichigo-J.

The Meteor has landed
Huh, there's a combo meter now. Sweet!

And it seems like Fourze can use other Switches then the main 4, I wonder if it's like the same system as in CHF where you choose what Switch you want to use,

K

Kamen Rider IXA

Flyer with preorder bonus
So known new Riders:
Knight, Kaixa, Gatack, Zeronos, Ixa, Diend, Accel, Skull, Eternal, Meteor
Giving 39 Riders in total.
And looks like there will be 51 Kamen Rider in the game. I dunno If Shadowmoon and Core are counted.

P.S. And yes - I think all of Ryuki Riders will be represented... once more.

Last edited by a moderator:
You Need A Mint
Ok, I can't wait for the PSP iso of this. I'm playing mainly as OOO and Fourze

Skull isn't on the poster? But just on the main drawing on the left-hand side?

The bonus has 50 Riders sticker book, but only 37 Riders are visible in that image. I guess that we'll get 50 playable Riders in the end, with the tv show ones being the ones in the picture, and the remaining 13 all being movie Riders. And there's a small chance of getting the next Rider as an extra again.

P.S. And yes - I think all of Ryuki Riders will be represented... once more.

It won't happen. They did that in Climax Heroes because they ported them from the Dragon Knight game. At most, we'll get Ryuuki, Knight, Femme and Ryuga, but I think it's more likely we'll end up just with Ryuuki, Knight and Ryuug.

If my guess about the 50 Riders based on the stickers is correct, I expect these will be the final 13:

Nadeshiko
Aqua
Skull
Eternal
Kiva-la
Arc
New Den-O
Gaoh
Caucasus
Kabuki
Glaive
Orga
Ryuga

-I don't think they'll add G4 because G3 doesn't seem to be there.

+there's a small chance for the next Rider as a last minute extra again.

Anyway, I won't be surprised by the movie Riders getting a large part of the line up because even in the original most of the secret stages seemed to be named after movies, so the staff of this series seemed to be interested in the movies even back then. Apparently OOO's movie form and New Den-O had some very limited data in the game too. The poster itself shows Skull, Eternal and Core, all movie characters.

There's also the monster facing Diend, which seems to resemble a redesign for Sadondas from Skyrider's movie (not the one from Megamax though). I might be mistaken about that one though.

Last edited:
Lurker
i just really, REALLY wish they fixed the overall gameplay, make it more like GBfullblast where the combos are fast, fluid, and has more variations rather than just adding new characters and calling it a day

even if they didn't add new characters but they do what i mentioned above, i'll surely but the game, at least i'll get to try an actually playable J,ZO,shin,nigo and many more rider that was very uninteresting to play with in the original game

but since this is bamco, and they didn't even bother to let the CH characters crouch up to this moment, i think wishing for a completely revamped gameplay is out of the window