Lurker
Ohja in, too.

Do they mean they are going to update all exiting Riders, too?

ouja and the hoppers are only confirmed to be In the game, and as you see, they're on the boss fight dialogues(somebody had mentioned this days ago), no playable versions of them have appeared in the screenshots

riders like BLACK and RX definitely got an update, you can see the new rider punch(BLACK), and biorider actually takes form and slashes someone(RX), blade Jack form had been confirmed for a long time now, you must purchase it first in the item shop

as usual, some of the screenshots have themes attached to them aside from the "same series" teams we have:

-kung fu riders:super 1+meteor
-CLAAAAAWS!:latoratah+claw switch fourze vs leo(we also see here that attacks can clash with each other without damaging you or the enemy)
-electric powers:elec states+stronger

also, there's meteor storm and his kiddy gimmick, i wished they've done it differently for the game but its as ugly as ever, i hope its not the ONLY finisher meteor gets, here's hoping for at least a rider punch-kick combo done from his base states as his default one(seeing that you must purchase the meteor storm switch from the shop)

Last edited:
Heroes are forever
kamenrider1_thumb.jpg
kamenrider2_thumb.jpg

That looks very impractical.

K

Kamen Rider IXA

New blog's entry.
****, Blade and Garren are voiced by Tsubaki and Amano:castlerock::castlerock::castlerock:
This leaves a chance for other original actors.
Gonna love game anyway. Just hope that we will get something interesting in gameplay, like Blade Riders can use all of their cards, etc.

I hope they use them in next Climnax Heroes, too.

Last edited by a moderator:
Lurker
New blog's entry.
****, Blade and Garren are voiced by Tsubaki and Amano:castlerock::castlerock::castlerock:
This leaves a chance for other original actors.
Gonna love game anyway. Just hope that we will get something interesting in gameplay, like Blade Riders can use all of their cards, etc.

I hope they use them in next Climnax Heroes, too.

tsubaki is quite a surprise, but it's still a given since he's one of the few heisei rider that actually got a human form cameo in Decade

amano however, is easy to get since he's still a fourze regular, it'll be like the whole den o axe~shadowmoon thing

and yes, it'l be a shame if they don't use this new voice datas for the next CH since RG already borrowed so much from CH(and ganbaride)

Everywhere You Go
Well, I would rather Tsubaki and Amano record new lines for the next Climax Heroes, instead of their lines being reused from this game. But the lines being reused from this game is better than nothing I guess.

Anyway, I'm glad to see Tsubaki and Amano reprising their roles. I think I made a post talking about the possibility of Amano voicing Libra and Garren in this game. I guess he's also going to voice Libra, and not just Garren. Can't wait to hear them and I hope more original actors will reprise their roles too, like Kento Handa as Faiz.:D

Lurker
I guess he's also going to voice Libra, and not just Garren.

Can't wait to hear them and I hope more original actors will reprise their roles too, like Kento Handa as Faiz.:D

the monsters didn't talk in RG1 mostly because all they did was just use CH and ganbaride's sound bits for everyone except judah, and CH~ganba doesn't have talking monsters but since this time around they added new voices, there's stil hope that monsters(at least bosses) will talk, especially because now there are rider on the enemy side, it'll be weird if they are mute

and if anything, Gatack needs his original actor back, all of the gatack shoe-ins so far is so annoying to hear, other riders that appears in CH including faiz doesn't sound that bad IMO

Heroes are forever
The bosses talked didn't they?

I hope Tsubaki's and Amano's voices are used for Climax Heroes too.

Lurker
The bosses talked didn't they

haven't played the game again in a long time but i'm pretty sure i never heard the likes of general jack or weather dopant talk, ditto with the mole imagins or ikadevil