HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! SUBARASHI!!!!
This game is getting better and is living up to the expectations.

Garren, Chalice, Leangle are confirmed. Finishers are Burning Divide, Spinning Dance, and Blizzard Venom.

Confirmed enemies are:

King Dark, Ouja, Kick Hopper, Punch Hopper, Scorpion Zodiarts, Libra Zodiarts, Virgo Zodiarts, Leo Zodiarts.

Fourze can change freely between modules, Base, Elek, Fire and Magnet are confirmed. Cosmic should also appear, but unknown if it is finisher-only.

The shop owner is Yuuki this time instead of Naomi, items that can be bought include Kuuga Rising Forms, Blade Jack Form, and Meteor Storm.

1205190612dea745a60e933.jpg

I want Garren v. Libra. :buttrock:

This makes me more hyped up for the next Climax Heroes.

Everywhere You Go
I wonder if more original actors will come back to voice their characters? I can imagine the Fourze cast will, at least Gentaro and Ryusei. What's interesting is Libra. If they bring his actor back to voice him, then I guess he'll voice Garren too and that'll be awesome!:D

Lurker
I wonder if more original actors will come back to voice their characters? I can imagine the Fourze cast will, at least Gentaro and Ryusei. What's interesting is Libra. If they bring his actor back to voice him, then I guess he'll voice Garren too and that'll be awesome!:D

monsters usually don't talk aside from texts, the exception being judah RG1, and it's funny how the first game stars OOO but has no GREEED in it, yet this one had tons of horoscopes members around

i really doubt the next CH will add "boss" monsters like CHW, probably the stardust ninjas will be added to spice up grunt variety, but right now we need more riders in CH, particularly the missing showa ones.

shinkenchange!starninger!
i wish bandai would take a different approach with climax heroes and use all riders generation ds game story line into this.

Lurker
lets just hope all of them are actually useful though, more than half of fourze's switches in CHF are useless/pale in comparison to other switches

the finishers have much better cut ins, it looks more like the newer SRW attacks compared to the previous game

but that paradise lost giant orphenoch(forgot the name) looks like it doesn't belong to the screen, almost kinda like its photoshopped...(although it doesnt)