[PSP & DS] All Kamen Rider : Rider Generation 2

KamenRiderUNDERGROUND

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! SUBARASHI!!!!
TO UNLOCK KAMEN RIDER WIZARD USE THIS PASSWORD:

M4J5D3SX

EDIT:

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uFIDMRBYR_E"]All Kamen Rider Generation 2 Stage1~3 - YouTube[/ame]
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sUAs1rRfuic"]All Kamen Rider Generation 2 Stage4~5 - YouTube[/ame]

Hentailover

Lurker
Okay, guys... I'm really sorry... Please look where you step. I accidentally ejaculated all over the place from the explosion of news. Now only new info on this games, but also if anyone is following PS3 scene, they will understand me fully.

draewon

Lurker
Okay, guys... I'm really sorry... Please look where you step. I accidentally ejaculated all over the place from the explosion of news. Now only new info on this games, but also if anyone is following PS3 scene, they will understand me fully.

what in the world are you talking about?

also, is the password the same for both versions? and a vid with wizard in it, nao!:castlerock:

NateRiver

Welcome
I CAN'T HOLD IN THE EXCITEMENT INSIDE ANYMORE
3144hdy.jpg

Last edited:
K

Kamen Rider IXA

Ok, so everyone is waiting for the rom.
For some reason I thought that game would be out 7th August. So I'm excited, too!

Hentailover

Lurker
Ok, so everyone is waiting for the rom.
For some reason I thought that game would be out 7th August. So I'm excited, too!

Games are shipped to the shops weeks before release date. If you can convince the guy behind your counter or have friends in the shop, getting the game early is not a novelty. Releases online are often days before the official one.

Can't wait for the ISO of this game! Very busy trying to find Kamen Rider Climax Heroes OOO and Fourze again after I deleted them including the Nanoha games XD

I wonder if Wizard is like Fourze were in the first game.
Hopefully not, I'd love to have him as a complete character. But considering he's a cameo character, he'll probably just have basic specials and no finisher nor special ability, and will come hilariously overlevelled.

Still, I like the whole cameo thing.

Now to wait until either the ISO or the ROM are out...

soshisunny

さあ、ショ-タイムだ!
Hopefully not, I'd love to have him as a complete character. But considering he's a cameo character, he'll probably just have basic specials and no finisher nor special ability, and will come hilariously overlevelled.

Still, I like the whole cameo thing.

Now to wait until either the ISO or the ROM are out...

If u wanna so called complete should be Climax Heroes Not ARRG2 since they made fourze only can use 3 switches in 1st

Savior Den-o

The Meteor has landed
If u wanna so called complete should be Climax Heroes Not ARRG2 since they made fourze only can use 3 switches in 1st

To be fair Soshi, Fourze was added last second so that's why he was incomplete. Wizard, hopefully, was added and will most likely have his basic Rings. But none of his styles since, he is there only there from promotion anyway.

soshisunny

さあ、ショ-タイムだ!
To be fair Soshi, Fourze was added last second so that's why he was incomplete. Wizard, hopefully, was added and will most likely have his basic Rings. But none of his styles since, he is there only there from promotion anyway.

I forgot about that point...hope may possible can use is ring ~

Now on Kickstarter

Latest News

Who's on Discord?