In Justice, We Trust!
LOL at people trying so hard to justify piracy, and it's always the "I don't have the money" excuse. Seriously what sort of low income are you on that restricts yourself from purchasing a DS/PSP, yet you can pay a monthly internet fee?

You...do realize that games costs WAAAAAAY more in Japan then they do in the US, even more so to import...right? :eyebrow:

EDIT:

I have played the first game, and I found it surprising how fun it was. Honestly, I wasn't expecting much out of it. I'd say give it a go if you can find it cheap.

Last edited:
The Meteor has landed
New(?) Pics:[HIDE]
up01_ss01b.jpg
up01_ss02b.jpg
up02_ss01b.jpg
up02_ss02b.jpg
ss01b.jpg
ss02b.jpg
ss01b.jpg
ss01b.jpg
ss02b.jpg
[/HIDE]

Lurker
New(?) Pics:

no, it's not new at all

But each level has three levels of difficulty. And when you get to the final area they add two more. Unless I totally missed the point of what those were.

i was talking about fullblast on that one, i know RG1 has 5 difficulties, but still RG1's difficulty is also disappointing, they only need to to grind for higher levels and stats, not to "get good" at the game, because that's all there is to it, the enemy just gets very very strong and has very high juggle threshold, not smarter, similar tactics still work as long as you match their stats and levels, which is boring IMO.

Last edited:
Otaku University Student
Ooh, just noticed that Decade is riding on Kuuga's Final Form Ride in that first pic. Nice.

Lurker
Ooh, just noticed that Decade is riding on Kuuga's Final Form Ride in that first pic. Nice.

i assume they took away form ride and give decade interchangeable FFR's instead, the form ride moves were never thant useful anyways in RG1 since you can only set one of them and they take replace on of decade's own moves(fullblast decade only had access to 6 of the 9 form changes IIRC, missing hibiki,kabuto and ryuki but can utilize what he had into a combo smoothly and does not seem to be out of place, unlike RG1 decade form changes)

that aside, even if the likes of skull, eternal, gaoh, or shadowmoon is unplayable, there's still chance that they will appear as one of diend's summon/kamenride attacks

Last edited:
Welcome
Needs more form changes.....Won't pirate if you add more form changes, Bandai.....Just do it....Do it for the people!You can take my money....Just add more form changes...Please...

Lurker
@Riderman_KR4:

I suggest that you shut your trap. You're just making a fool out of yourself.

Lurker
site has been updated, kiva(has IXA in its section), kaixa, and nigo had been officially added

both kiva and IXA have a special gimmick icon(whatever that is), kaixa's finisher is the gold smash(well duh?, the only question would be what version? the grab+kick version like always? or the "i-predate-fourze" awesome side basshar missile juggle~gold smash)

both ichigo and nigo have the exact same screenshot(and there's only one shot), lazy ass guys...but perhaps the description was different? didn't pay attention

there's also a mention of the game having a total of 100 characters in the main page(50 riders vs 50 monsters?)

also, all of the shots in the site are from the PSP version, which might mean the DS version will look exactly like the old one instead...which were very pixelated.

Lurker
site updated with OOO, kabuto, and Riderman added to the site roster

the pics are nothing we haven't seen before but i've come to realize that everyone has the same special icon (round thing for P1, human icon for partner/P2) and that the new characters including fourze doesn't have a personal gimmick gauge/icon for them ,we can't see the switch icon for fourze) while the other riders are all shown as CPU partners, in which their unique gimmicks is not visible at all even if they exist(no clock up gauge for gatack, no visible card icons for diend, etc.)