[PSP & DS] All Kamen Rider : Rider Generation 2

draewon

Lurker
The wikia is still missing A LOT of dialogue from the first.

indeed, but at least it has the general boss dialogues, intro and ending translated, so people will get the gist of a bulk of what's happening in RG1(which is nothhing spectacular anyways), and the lack of voice acting kinda kills the story part of the game.

soshisunny

さあ、ショ-タイムだ!
Whatever it is I gonna enjoy the game xD but I hope they limit the level more than RG1 as only lvl 50 is max ~

Hentailover

Lurker
I didn't even know what lvl was max in the game. because just beating it was enough. I saw no real reason to grind lvls.

Hentailover

Lurker
BTW, is it just or have they actually changed the sprites? They seem slightly different in style. And that's not the only change I noticed. Even old finishers seem to be redone in a more epic fashion.

soshisunny

さあ、ショ-タイムだ!
BTW, is it just or have they actually changed the sprites? They seem slightly different in style. And that's not the only change I noticed. Even old finishers seem to be redone in a more epic fashion.

I only see the most obvious W CJX Finisher and Putotyra Finisher

Hentailover

Lurker
I only see the most obvious W CJX Finisher and Putotyra Finisher

Rewatching the trailer for finisher's footage I found these changes:

Kamen Rider Nigo get's a more dynamic angle doing his punch.
Amazon's Super Daisetsudan also features dynamic angle with him landing in foreground and enemy exploding in the background.
Shin get's to scare the screen by getting a sprite close up.

Faiz is slightly angled for more 3d perspective as well.
Same with Ryuki
Agito get's to kick the screen in his finisher as well.
Kiva also kinda get's to kick the screen.
Skyrider now lands his enemy on the moon
And so on and so forth.
Overall we get a more 3d perspective in finishers compared to the flat left to right delivery of the first game, and sprites are bigger, creating close-up effect.

Last edited:

KamenRiderUNDERGROUND

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! SUBARASHI!!!!
Official site updated, Cosmic States should be finisher-only, dialogue will change with characters as in RG1, Black, RX and Super-1 included in the character section.

NateRiver

Welcome
I guess Cosmic was too OP to put as a regular form and would take way too much time making all the switch combos..

soshisunny

さあ、ショ-タイムだ!
I wanna putotyra medals at least in combo list I mean those Tajadoru, Shauta, etc selection ><

Hentailover

Lurker
I honestly doubt it will happen. The super form are most likely to remain "finisher only".

Speaking of which. Official site added a bunch of screenshots with characters finishers under the character's section.

soshisunny

さあ、ショ-タイムだ!
Even so thats true .... I hope they improved W... with FangJoker in selection screen not just attack and reverts back to CJ

Hentailover

Lurker
You know what I noticed? Meteor actually has sprites facing both ways. He is not flipped, including the animations. His "planet" punches are done by the right hand regardless which way he's facing!.
I wonder will it be the same for other riders, and I can't quite recall if it was the same for first game. Gotta check.

KamenRiderUNDERGROUND

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! SUBARASHI!!!!
You know what I noticed? Meteor actually has sprites facing both ways. He is not flipped, including the animations. His "planet" punches are done by the right hand regardless which way he's facing!.
I wonder will it be the same for other riders, and I can't quite recall if it was the same for first game. Gotta check.

Not in the first game. I remember Ryuki's Strike Vent are done by both hands.

Hentailover

Lurker
Not in the first game. I remember Ryuki's Strike Vent are done by both hands.

Well Double was not fliipped, so my guess is, in the first game it depended on the case. W being flipped would be way to obvious and distracting. And meteor to be honest also not the most symmetrical out there, especially the helmet, and I guess that's why. Riders like Ryuki might remain flipped.

soshisunny

さあ、ショ-タイムだ!
Can't wait and Hope Fourze states is can change like OOO or W I already knew that W can't mix the memories and OOO too... Hope Meteor and Fourze give me a great fun :D