DAIMON PAWNCH
So changing subject, and completely ignoring Nate's spelling error

what was everyone's thoughts on the first game... I never played it... was it really story heavy where one would need to know japanese, or was it like the climax heroes fourze where you can jump in anytime?

Welcome

what was everyone's thoughts on the first game... I never played it... was it really story heavy where one would need to know japanese, or was it like the climax heroes fourze where you can jump in anytime?

I shall try to make my spelling error make sense..
What I was saying was that he was completing his task of avoiding the subject.Ehh...Still doesn't make sense.Close enough.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! SUBARASHI!!!!

No you don't need to know Japanese at all for the game. There are very few dialogues in the game that happen at Boss levels, but they don't affect gameplay. The only bit where you need to be aware is that, in the first game when you play for the first time, when a new Rider joins a level, it asks you if you want to change the Rider you are playing, and you have to select to change primary, secondary rider, or not change at all. Plus the bonus items in the shop are in Japanese. But those are minor things that can be understood easily.

Heroes are forever
The dialogues are great though, I wish they translated them all in the wiki.

Lurker

its crappy and disappointing mostly in gameplay, graphics, sound, and if you don't understand Japanese, replay value too(since replaying with other riders are mostly for the different dialogues), the game aren't even up to DS's standard, and DS's standard was the lowest in this current gen compared to PSP, and the 3rd gen consoles at that time

over than half of the cast are very boring to play as, almost to the point of being unplayable, with only a select few from showa and heisei that are actually unique, which is why i guess CH took their sweet time and didn't go nuts with the showa roster addition in CHF

the only thing going for them are the roster, which is "complete" for the main characters at that moment, but then again, so does ganbaride, at that was more enjoyable than this, the boss enemies looks nice too, but are too robotic in movement, making them also a disappointment(was overjoyed that we can fight gen.shadow and weather dopant, was disappointed that they have nothing spectacular to offer)

i see hope in RG2 however, seeing that it certainly had clearer and crsip graphics, with better looking special effects to, lets just hope the sound and gameplay can also live up to it.

rather than RG1, i suggest cheking out great battle fullblast instead for a rider/toku brawler, sure they only have ichigo and decade, but at least you can actually have fun playing, the only downside of that game is it doesn't have a difficulty setting, so the enemies won't get any stronger/smarter after your first playthrough

Power Arm
^You don't have to justify yourself to him dude.

Yes cause the only things that cost money in life are video games and internet. Nobody has to pay for rent, electricity, television, food, and phone bills all on different incomes or are kids who don't have jobs and parents wont buy them strange games from Japan. This is hilarious. In less then four post some kid who doesn't know how the world works alienates himself from his first thread on a site.

Act of desperation coming from a person trying to justify piracy detected.

Linking neccessities like food with luxuries like video games and the internet...pffft. So in my post I'm supposed to state the obvious costs of general standards of living otherwise I think the only things that cost money in life are video games and the internet? Stooping low by calling me a kid, desperation much?

Okay, so he doesn't have the money to buy a legitimate copy of the game and console, does that mean he gains a privilege to resort to piracy? That's justification? Damn what kind of logic is this?

You're completing avoiding the subject here.

Because you lack the ability to understand something so simple, let me spell it out for you.

Scenario 1: I don't buy official Toei DVDs; does that justify the act of someone pirating Rider Generation 2? NO

Scenario 2: I buy official Toei DVDs; does that justify the act of someone pirating Rider Generation 2? NO

The moral of this thread...

Someone who legitimately buys a copy of a game is a jerk.
People who download an illegal copy of a game is righteous.
Yup I got it...I really do /sarcasm

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! SUBARASHI!!!!
^ And what's the points of creating an account just to start whining? It's probably the most ridiculous reason to do so. And anyway nothing will change even if you start a huge campaign about it.

^Forget it. I'm invoking 4chan protocol on this thread. Ignore white knights and moralfags.

the only downside of that game is it doesn't have a difficulty setting, so the enemies won't get any stronger/smarter after your first playthrough
But each level has three levels of difficulty. And when you get to the final area they add two more. Unless I totally missed the point of what those were.

Welcome

You buy the games.Does that justify pirating the shows, the movies, HBVs, live show footage, and extras?We can keep this argument going all day, but I guess we'll just have to do what HM said and ignore Riderman.Either way, in the end, we're all pirates, one way or another...
------
As for the first game, it has no replay value, but it's okay.

Last edited: