I figured that this would be the right place to post my question so...

Are there any PS2 Emulators out there where I could use my computer to read the disc, and if so, where could I find one?

Banned
First off why not just buy a PS2? They are dirt cheap used. And next, no PS2 emulator is going to work well unless you have a power house of a computer, and even then it's going to be buggy and glitchy.

Again, there are tons of used, inexpensive PS2s out there. If you want to play import games, then do what I did and save up some cash to purchase an imported console from places like Play-Asia (where I got mine).

Banned
Again, there are tons of used, inexpensive PS2s out there. If you want to play import games, then do what I did and save up some cash to purchase an imported console from places like Play-Asia (where I got mine).

This. I mean I understand using emulators for dead systems that you just can't get any more, but PS2's are very cheap and very available.

God Of War or any disc with blue backs.

Umm what? Okage the shadow king was a PS2 cd game, blue back, and it works just fine in the old PS2's. So does god of war.

This. I mean I understand using emulators for dead systems that you just can't get any more, but PS2's are very cheap and very available.

You can get any system. They're still all over ebay and other places. Used gameshops etc.

Umm what? Okage the shadow king was a PS2 cd game, blue back, and it works just fine in the old PS2's. So does god of war.

Not if the laser has gone wonky, like mine did. Wouldn't read anymore until I opened it up and played with it. It still takes foreverrrrrr to get a disc to load. So I just did Free McBoot HD hack/exploit and run games off HD now. But yes there is PS2 emu/s. The one stated above is probably best. Whatever you choose to do requires you to be at least a little tech savvy too. There is also an emu that's Wii/Gamecube (Dolphin), works pretty damn good :thumbs: ...why should people keep having to buy a new/used sys.

Last edited: