Pros and Cons on the English dubs of Gundam SEED & Gundam SEED DESTINY

The Dub voice of Amuro is Micheal Lindsay! Except no subsitutes!

Brad Swaile is the more popular Amuro :laugh: he does 0079, CCA, and all of the games. And in my opinion he does the best Amuro out of the 3 English dubs.

Brad Swaile is the more popular Amuro :laugh: he does 0079, CCA, and all of the games. And in my opinion he does the best Amuro out of the 3 English dubs.

well I don't know about Most popular, according to Bandai it was edict from Sunrise after the success of Gundam Wing to utilize the same actors for the UC series. several years past and I guess they decided to change it up for Zeta. But if you think Brad Swaile is the better actor... well I'm not one to tell you your wrong.

Wait, I though Matthew Erickson did Amuro in Zeta Gundam.

Yeah Matthew Erickson did Amuro in Zeta, Michael Lindsay did Amuro in the 0079 Compilation Movie Trilogy in the 80's (MSG, Soldiers of Sorrow, and Encounters in Space).

well I don't know about Most popular, according to Bandai it was edict from Sunrise after the success of Gundam Wing to utilize the same actors for the UC series. several years past and I guess they decided to change it up for Zeta. But if you think Brad Swaile is the better actor... well I'm not one to tell you your wrong.

Well Zeta for the most part has a pretty wooden VA team in the first place and the R1 release has had many problems over the years, from Dubtitles to no OP (due to copyright). Although Jerid, Emma, and Henken were done pretty well. I do think Brad does a pretty good job but the two best english VA's from the UC timeline are Chris Kalhoon and Michael Kopsa.

i liked the english dub better than the japanese b/c rau's speech made a whole lot more sense, for a second there I was left wonderring whether or not we deserve to live or not

Whoa! I thought this was only for TOKUS! but in here?

MMM... Nice thread for me to say

I prefer the English dub here. No subs that wastes time
upon watching the great spectacle and no interferences
that makes the show bad (like Unclear images and some glitches).

-Mu and Rau were much better than theire Japanese versions.
-Lacus X Meer's voice was cuter than the Jap.
-Athrun sounds more of a Gentleman alongside Yzak and Dearkka.
-While Rey was more calm and sensitive
-Archangel and Minerva's captains were more effective than their Jap vers.
-The narrator was acting more supportively
-The chairman emphasized more of the stresses.

Uh... Please everyone, I respect every one's feelings here. however this is just my opinion. Nothing more and nothing less.

BUT! The problem is the mass global distribution is
not as wide as Jap Versions. Too bad. Only 3 stores
I have seen in my country that sells these US/Canada
English dubs.

"Let's DRIVING!!!!!"
I prefer the English dub here. No subs that wastes time
upon watching the great spectacle and no interferences
that makes the show bad (like Unclear images and some glitches).

-Mu and Rau were much better than their Japanese versions.
-Lacus X Meer's voice was cuter than the Japanese version.
-Athrun sounds more of a Gentleman alongside Yzak and Dearkka.
-While Rey was more calm and sensitive
-Archangel and Minerva's captains were more effective than their Japanese versions.
-The narrator was acting more supportively
-The chairman emphasized more of the stresses.

I respect every one's feelings here, however this is just my opinion. Nothing more and nothing less.

Well giving that Mark Oliver, Trevor Devall, Venus Terzo, Lisa Ann Bailey, Chantal Strand, Kirby Morrow, Samuel Vincent, and Ted Cole are getting a lot of credit, I say they are pretty much the most favorite among the GSD English cast.