Pros and Cons of GoGo Sentai Boukenger and Power Rangers Operation Overdrive

Red Falcon
One thing I don't like about OO?

How all five rangers repeat "Kick it into Overdrive (Insert color here)" For their roll call, lame.
Well i think the producers was not able to come up with anything other than "Kick into Overdrive" for the role call ...

Anyway, i agree with DK. OO has one of the most lamest rolecalls ever even though the rolecalling was not done at every episode ...

has left HJU. Not coming back.
Oh gosh... hmmm...

Power Rangers Operation Overdrive:

Pro:
- Once A Ranger, Part 1 and 2
- Adam
- Spencer. I have to say he was a great character. Alfred-wanna rules.

Con:
- Too much explosives. Everything else is FAKE.
- Dax. He was an idiot and his comedy was pathetic!
- Will. In the beginning of PROO, I liked Will because I thought he was pretty cool, until about episode 3 or 4, he became annoying. Can't stand that guy at all.
- All Rangers. They entire sucked.
- The villains. I can't stand them. They are so stupid.
- Norg. He was so annoying!
- The comedy! I can't stand their stupidity comedy.
- Tyzonn. He wasn't badass at all. He was the most weak 6th Ranger ever along with Cam, Sam and Daggeron.
- Ultra DriveMax Megazord.

GoGo Sentai Boukenger

Pro:
- Episode 10.
- Boukenger VS Super Sentai. Could've a lot better, but loved Aka Red.
- Dai Voyage.

Con:
- The Space Pope was so annoying. What the hell? His mouth (every time when he was talking) was annoying! Gosh, what a pathetic villain.
- The Questers (sp?) were boring. Nothing special.
- The Ninja Clan sucked.
- No real storyline and plot.
- Ultimate Daibouken, gosh. What the hell were they thinking? It was one of the worst mecha ever in my entire life.
- They used Ultimate Daibouken too much on almost every episodes. They used Daibouken RARE. Very rare. Not a lot.
- The characters, they all sucked.

In Justice, We Trust!
Well i think the producers was not able to come up with anything other than "Kick into Overdrive" for the role call ...

Anyway, i agree with DK. OO has one of the most lamest rolecalls ever even though the rolecalling was not done at every episode ...

Good thing, if they did it in every episode that would've gotten annoying, fast.

"Let's DRIVING!!!!!"
GoGo Sentai Boukenger

Pro:
- Episode 10.
- Boukenger VS Super Sentai. Could've a lot better, but loved Aka Red.
- Dai Voyage.

Con:
- The Space Pope was so annoying. What the hell? His mouth (every time when he was talking) was annoying! Gosh, what a pathetic villain.
- The Questers (sp?) were boring. Nothing special.
- The Ninja Clan sucked.
- No real storyline and plot.
- Ultimate Daibouken, gosh. What the hell were they thinking? It was one of the worst mecha ever in my entire life.
- They used Ultimate Daibouken too much on almost every episodes. They used Daibouken RARE. Very rare. Not a lot.
- The characters, they all sucked.

I thought Masumi, Akashi, Souta, and Sakura were like the lamest Boukengers ever. Oh...and the Ninja clan's actual name is The Dark Shadow, but I didn't really like Gekkou as a main boss. The Quester however were boring until the episode where we find out about Natsuki's past. As for the Ultimate Daibouken....well, my guess is that it was the 1st ever Sentai Mecha to hold all 10 vehicles together in one Giant Robot, but the designs needed some improvement. And Gajah (the Space Pope) was the most annoying villain of GGSB and I have to agree with you on his voice as well. And finally, yes, I also thought that they should have put in GoGo Sentai Boukenger vs. Magiranger, or they could have done some improvements on the storyline and the choice of Veteran Sentai Warriors in GoGo Sentai Boukenger vs. Super Sentai.

Nuff....said.

In Justice, We Trust!
One thing I do like about OO, is how they were able to change Zuban plus the Sentinal Battlizer is pretty cool as well

"Let's DRIVING!!!!!"
Uhmm..guys. This thread is about the Pros and Cons of both GoGo Sentai Boukenger and Power Rangers Operation Overdrive. Can we pleass stay focus on the topic???:sly:

Oh, BTW D.K., I thought it was good feature for the Sentinnel Knight, but I just didn't like the Battlizer morphing sequence for Mack. Too much CGI for me and I thought it would have been better if SK contacted Mack through Telepathy during battle when Mack was the Red Sentinnel Ranger, and not talking through his chest. Too icky for me.