Continuing the Creddie legacy
I would expect them to do other series as well. The success of the Z-Cunes from Akiba Ranger is probably what prompted them to make a new label for 1:1 roleplay toys in the first place.

In case they reissue it, they should reissue it under this line, complete with Proplica logo and all.

PARTY HARD
1:1 Roleplay toys...

Imagine 1:1 roleplay swords...none of those DX butter knives in our Kamen Rider or Super Sentai...

I can't decide if Proplica is the best or worst collectible line name.

Imagine 1:1 roleplay swords...none of those DX butter knives in our Kamen Rider or Super Sentai...

Yeah, I could get into this line if they do that kind of stuff.
The stubby blades are one of the main reasons I can't get into roleplay toys.

The Legacy Dragon Dagger kind of feels like it would belong in this line.

In Justice, We Trust!
I can't decide if Proplica is the best or worst collectible line name.

The Legacy Dragon Dagger kind of feels like it would belong in this line.

I can see them repacking the Legacy Morpher with a Zyuranger plate for this line, actually.

I would love that, esp. if they do a Proplica Shinkenmaru with compatibility for toy Hiden Discs, to save money.

Just bumping to say something related to the upcoming Kyoryuger keys,
They should make a Proplica Mobirates (The Gokaiger one, not the Legend one) in which its audio bank can be updated through USB whenever a new team or team member debuts.

But of course they'll keep the functions and audio from both the Regular and Legend Mobirates, (As in both VS and Examine modes stay in the same unit) and also retain the size from the toy version and use rechargeable batteries.

Just bumping to say something related to the upcoming Kyoryuger keys,
They should make a Proplica Mobirates (The Gokaiger one, not the Legend one) in which its audio bank can be updated through USB whenever a new team or team member debuts.

But of course they'll keep the functions and audio from both the Regular and Legend Mobirates, (As in both VS and Examine modes stay in the same unit) and also retain the size from the toy version and use rechargeable batteries.

Do the exclusive ranger keys that don't work int he mobirates, like the Akibaranger ones, still have unique teeth? Considering the mobirates's gimmick is a mechanical one I could see that being a problem eventually.

Do the exclusive ranger keys that don't work int he mobirates, like the Akibaranger ones, still have unique teeth? Considering the mobirates's gimmick is a mechanical one I could see that being a problem eventually.
In such cases, maybe they can use a non-mechanical reader, like reading the teeth design to immediately prepare the right sounds.

Otaku University Student
PV up and it's amazing.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VRMMHHZsNEA"]2014?4??????PROPLICA ????????? ????????? - YouTube[/ame]

Ore, Sanjou!

*sigh* honestly, you don't need to bash on them like this, because there are legit reasons why they're like that. A. so they can be sold at reasonable prices, and B. because they're scaled down for the kids they're targeted at; what seems small to an adult collector is often the right size for a kid. plus, to a kid, the play features are usually more important than accuracy

now, while I'm not against the idea of 1:1 toku weapons, a lot of them would theoretically be quite expensive, and in some cases it'd likely be more cost-efficient to just make your own