In Justice, We Trust!
So this is a very out of left field announcement but we're getting a new adult oriented roleplay toy line that's starting off with Sailor Moon's Moon Wand..this looks like Japan's answer to the Legacy stuff BOA's been doing:

6ur8.jpg

[hide]

pdpw.jpg

vuiv.jpg

iurj.jpg

vuiv.jpg
[/hide]

The Moon Wand is coming out in April 2014 for 8800 yen which is very reasonable considering how expensive the AKibaranger roleplay toys were.

Going forward…I'm very interested in seeing what Bandai does next with this line.

Continuing the Creddie legacy
I wonder if they could also do some Pretty Cure weapons and stuff in the new line, and release some Sentai weapons in there too. Boy the possibilities will be endless in this new line.

I wonder if they could also do some Pretty Cure weapons and stuff in the new line, and release some Sentai weapons in there too. Boy the possibilities will be endless in this new line.

Yeah, I'd love to see them do their own version of the "legacy morpher". A screen accurate dinobuckler with none of the silly sounds. A lot of the Precure weapons/items could be great too, since Precure usually gets screwed pretty hard when it comes to DX toys. I'd especially love to see the Heart Perfume devices, I think they'd be great display items.

Maybe this is how bandai would release the 1/1 scale Deka-Wapper that we saw a while back as well as maybe the other Akibaranger weapons. Looking forward to seeing more to come.

Or maybe they'd finally release KR Eternal's Eternal Edge weapon that we never got a Dx release of, that would be awesome!

Dull Brilliance
I would expect them to do other series as well. The success of the Z-Cunes from Akiba Ranger is probably what prompted them to make a new label for 1:1 roleplay toys in the first place.