maxresdefault.jpg

Hello, Final Fantasy Fans!

So apparently, this has been a long-running theory about Prompto's family. People have been saying that the Naga you fought at Fociaugh Hollow was his biological mother. This has been backed by the fact that Prompto was grabbed by the Naga and that she has been caught saying "My Baby" during the cutscene.

What other reason is there for the naga to say those words?

Do you believe this theory about Prompto's mother?

C0I190yUoAAdGjE.jpg

Relating this to the Naga was unusual. It bothered me too and got me wondering why did a monster talk and ask for her baby, that's really surprising.

I was watching someone's walkthrough, and they got to the Naga part, but recognizing now that a lot of daemons are humans before, it somehow makes sense that the Naga was once human and that she remembered her past about her baby taken away from her. It's a little obscure.

Relating this to the Naga was unusual. It bothered me too and got me wondering why did a monster talk and ask for her baby, that's really surprising.

I was watching someone's walkthrough, and they got to the Naga part, but recognizing now that a lot of daemons are humans before, it somehow makes sense that the Naga was once human and that she remembered her past about her baby taken away from her. It's a little obscure.
I agree it's a little too dark for a Final Fantasy game if this is considered an Easter egg. It has a high chance of being true because of Prompto's backstory too. I hope Square confirms or say something about this theory. :)