Another Climax
Don't know if there is a more recent thread but whatever, Project X Zone is releasing in the US this month and a short demo is available on eShop.

In Justice, We Trust!
Don't know if there is a more recent thread but whatever, Project X Zone is releasing in the US this month and a short demo is available on eShop.

Already got it pre ordered, so I don't really need to play the demo.

Just sucks that it hits the same day as the Vita version of Muramasa. Don't really know what to start off with first.

Another Climax
Already got it pre ordered, so I don't really need to play the demo.

Just sucks that it hits the same day as the Vita version of Muramasa. Don't really know what to start off with first.

If Muramasa is anything like the Wii version, I'd start off with that as it is simple but fun meaning that you can leave and come back easily.

Lurker
So I just got my LE copy in the mail yesterday, and I'm on chapter 10. The battle has improved from NxC (I really need to finish that), although I hope it doesn't take me like 2 hours to finish a chapter.

I'm already on chapter 10 =3

In Justice, We Trust!
*Sigh* Sometimes I wish this game had animated cut scenes. Just thinking of how bad ass a sword fight between Yuri Lowell and Zengar Zonvolt would be makes it a little bitter sweet…

Speaking of bitter sweet…getting Tron Bonne made me realized how disappointing it is that Capcom Canceled Legends 3…although maybe this is their way of saying why there isn't one?

It's like their saying "Hey guys, the reason why Tron never finished that rocket is because she keeps getting involved in some heavy inter dimensional Sh***"

Seriously though, this game is great.

Got the LE version yesterday and started playing it. Love that this game got a English release because these types of games are kinda hard to play in Japanese if you don't know the language. Really fun so far. I wish they'd release a non-OG Super Robot Wars games in English but I know that is highly unlikely.

is Mayor of Farmville
Pretty Flippin' Awesome game, I have to say. I love how you can juggle your enemies just like in Endless Frontier! XD

Lurker
It makes me a little bittersweet knowing that we most likely won't be getting this game overseas....even more so that the bastards at Nintendo HAD to region lock the 3DS :disappoin

Even worse, if you mod your 3DS, Nintendo will most likely brick it according to the user agreement. :disappoin

This is why I'm glad that Sony had smarten up & made PSP, PS Vita, PS3, & PS4 region free after PS1 & PS2.

But the game has arrived in the U.S. already, so there's good news for that, at least.

In Justice, We Trust!
It sounds like the game is doing very well. It's getting positive reviews from the critics, and a Gamestop employee told me that it's selling phenomenally well.

It's going to be interesting moving foreward, and I'm hoping the sales numbers are strong enough to tell these Japanese companies that non fighting crossovers can perform well to a western audience.

At least I'm hoping this means that if they do another Project X Zone, we can see that localized too.