Lurker
i dunno when i will actually get to play this game, but i must get that God Eater BGM ASAP :castlerock:, best battle BGM for the game so far, along with sakura taisen 1

In Justice, We Trust!
Megaman X, Zero, KOS MOS, Zengar, Kaguya Nanbu, Harken Browning AND Tales of characters all together in a single game? My inner fanboy is squealing with so much delight.

But it makes me a little bittersweet knowing that we most likely won't be getting this game overseas....even more so that the bastards at Nintendo HAD to region lock the 3DS:disappoin

Last edited:
Lurker
rikiya busujima looks nothing like the one on zombie revenge, if any, in this game he reminds me of Hiroshi Fujioka playing as the director/R0 on the tomica rescue force movie...

the original male MC looks a bit like apollo justice, which reminds me of something, why isn't gyakuten saiban characters appearing in this game?:sly:

Everywhere You Go
I want to get this game and a Japanese 3DS. I would love the character in my avatar to be in the game. Sanger already is. Too bad he's a solo assist character. I wish he was playable.

Lurker
I want to get this game and a Japanese 3DS. I would love the character in my avatar to be in the game. Sanger already is. Too bad he's a solo assist character. I wish he was playable.

eh, solo entry means assist only? i thought solo is just solo, in NxC you have solo characters(jin, kos mos, strider was solo characters in NxC IIRC) and team characters, and they seem to stick in the playing screen for a very extended time for a mere assist if you ask me, unlike the endless frontier series "assists only"

DON'T PUSH THAT BUTTON!
But it makes me a little bittersweet knowing that we most likely won't be getting this game overseas....even more so that the bastards at Nintendo HAD to region lock the 3DS:disappoin

Even worse, if you mod your 3DS, Nintendo will most likely brick it according to the user agreement. :disappoin

By the Power of Gaia!!!
Megaman X, Zero, KOS MOS, Zengar, Kaguya Nanbu, Harken Browning AND Tales of characters all together in a single game? My inner fanboy is squealing with so much delight.

There might be some hope of getting this here, after all.

http://www.gameinformer.com/b/news/...roject-x-zone-for-north-american-release.aspx

In Justice, We Trust!
Even worse, if you mod your 3DS, Nintendo will most likely brick it according to the user agreement. :disappoin

Yeah, I heard that the 3DS has some heavy duty software protection that'll cause it to brick if any third party software is installed...

Makes me happy to hear that there are people in the industry who wants this game to come out to the US.

Last edited: