Lurker
There is a demo on the eshop but I'd advise against playing it, as I don't think the Demo did a good job of representing the game. It's very, VERY limiting in what you can actually do.

As for the limited edition…you might be able to find it kicking around here and there. My Gamestop still had four of them like, two days after the release. Compared to past Limited Editions, this was one where you didn't need to pre order in order to get.

I heard about the demo. What was it 3 or 4 tries only?

Most of the Game Stops near my house still have the limited edition as of this evening, with luck it'll stay like that until I can buy it.

In Justice, We Trust!
I heard about the demo. What was it 3 or 4 tries only?

Most of the Game Stops near my house still have the limited edition as of this evening, with luck it'll stay like that until I can buy it.

I think it was five tries.

Lurker
Does Megaman Legends count as one?

i mean traditional one, kinda like those battle network game if megaman is to be an example, Bamco has SRW and Xenosaga whereas Sega had the likes of Sakura Taisen and Shining

In Justice, We Trust!
Decided to pair Batsu with Harken Browning and Kaguya, and it's a real weird thing, listening to two different flavours of Nobuyuki Hiyama going off at the same time.

Last edited:
Everywhere You Go
Yeah, Hiyama is awesome, but I like Tomokazu Seki better. Tomokazu Sugita is one of my top favourites. It would've been so awesome to see Bullet, who Sugita voices, from Super Robot Taisen OG in this game! He could probably use a sword or even nunchaku, since KoRyuOh, his mecha, uses them!:D

Lurker
It's a slow start... But then again, most video games are like that for me.

Love the crazy and flashy battle gameplay, but I had a bad first impression of the two protagonist...

In Justice, We Trust!
It's a slow start... But then again, most video games are like that for me.

Love the crazy and flashy battle gameplay, but I had a bad first impression of the two protagonist...

Yeah, Korogo and Mii are just sort of…there. They really don't stand out as much as the rest of the cast.

Keep at it though, I thought the prologues were off to a slow start too but really got into it once all the different characters started popping up.

Lurker
The game really makes me wish that I had a 3DS XL, specially for the battles.

Unfortunately, even if I had the money to buy one, Nintendo just revealed the Pokemon XY 3DS XL and I'm still foolish enough to hope they will come to the States.