優しさの大人少女
sorry for waiting minna-san, just complete all requests. last few days ago i was sad for having loss of my pet puppy named Kallen-chan because sickness. i tried to feed her and giving medicine to cure but, she died at night somehow i felt uneasiness within my heart. still i have to continue work no matter what even against my own feelings. [sighed] anyways here are the requests finished.

DK-chan:
chibinekoavi.png

Gatack Striker-san:
chineseonnaavi.png

Reimon-kun:
dblreimonsig.png

And three requests from Matrix-san:
heatmetaldoubleavi.png

neosentaisig.png

ultrateamsig.png

In Justice, We Trust!
Thanks for that Nami! Glad to finally see it before the down time!:buttrock:

優しさの大人少女
Nanami, if your'e not busy, can I make a request?
Nanami, I really suck in making sigs (see my current below), and I want a nice sig of HurricaneRed and Mako... I also want a text saying, "A Ninja for a Samurai..."

You can use these pics for the sig:
Mako: http://i585.photobucket.com/albums/ss294/wolftongue17/o0480085410273427104.jpg

HurricaneRed:http://i585.photobucket.com/albums/ss294/wolftongue17/HarikenRedo.jpg:

Thank you so much! :anime:

i accept that request both you and Yellow-chan. ^__^

here is my wallpaper that GekiDan-san was talking about. btw, you're welcome minna-san.

krWspecial.jpg

NOTE: you need is to fun of creating many possibilities of sigs, animated gifs, and avi. put your heart and effort to do the right thing. one of my friends, KazamiHayato who is experienced both render and drawing anime artist said "Everyone has advantages and disadvantages. Do your best."

Last edited:
In Justice, We Trust!
I have another sig request for you, Nami-chan! Do you think you can get this done up as a sig for me?

cybuster.jpg

I've been in a very cybuster mood lately, for whatever reason.