優しさの大人少女
Hi Nanami, can I make a request on you?
Can you make my sis a Philip x Shoutarou wallpaper? I'm dumb on that one. :sweat:
Maybe 1024x768.

Thanks.

hai sure thing, i will make Shotarou and Philip in wallpaper for you! ^_~

btw, here are my latest new wallpapers design since i was bored at home building up my duel monster deck for Junk Hero Cyber Girl Deck. lol

Tales of VS Wallpaper:
talesofcharswall.jpg

Transformers Wallpaper:
transformerswall.jpg

Matrix of Leadership
Nanami!

Have 3 request!

And I know you have been real busy with requests, so you can wait until you have some fereetime with these request, make life easier!

My first request is that you take my current Avatar of HeatMetal, and add the W symbol on the corner of it, and also, make it bigger than it is. Oh, and put a fancy border around it.

My second one is for another Sig. If you would go to the FanFic section, and find the Fic called, "Neo Sentai Neonranger." And look for the Pixel Team there, and put them into a sig with Neo Sentai Neonranger on the sig.

And the third is for another sig. This is for Ultraman. If you could put the following Ultraman on it:

The Ultra Brothers (Ultraman, Ultraman Seven, Ultraman Ace, Ultraman Jack, Ultraman Zoffy, Ultraman Taro)
Ultraman Hikari
Ultraman Max
Ultraman Dyna
Ultraman Mebius
Ultraman Zero
Reimon

And have Reimon and Zero in the Middle.

Pretty much all the Ultras from the new Ultra Legend Movie

Again Nanami, this is a HUGE request, so make this when you have free time, don't stress on it :thumbs:

レイモン (雷蒙)
New Signature

Use these 2 to make for my new signature, arigato.
7274y.jpg
img200901103p.jpg

優しさの大人少女
Nanami!

Have 3 request!

And I know you have been real busy with requests, so you can wait until you have some fereetime with these request, make life easier!

My first request is that you take my current Avatar of HeatMetal, and add the W symbol on the corner of it, and also, make it bigger than it is. Oh, and put a fancy border around it.

My second one is for another Sig. If you would go to the FanFic section, and find the Fic called, "Neo Sentai Neonranger." And look for the Pixel Team there, and put them into a sig with Neo Sentai Neonranger on the sig.

And the third is for another sig. This is for Ultraman. If you could put the following Ultraman on it:

The Ultra Brothers (Ultraman, Ultraman Seven, Ultraman Ace, Ultraman Jack, Ultraman Zoffy, Ultraman Taro)
Ultraman Hikari
Ultraman Max
Ultraman Dyna
Ultraman Mebius
Ultraman Zero
Reimon

And have Reimon and Zero in the Middle.

Pretty much all the Ultras from the new Ultra Legend Movie

Again Nanami, this is a HUGE request, so make this when you have free time, don't stress on it :thumbs:

ah sure thing can do it that. but first, must find pics for the right ingredient. :anime:

Gatack Striker said:
Just one humble request from me, Tenkawa-san...

http://img33.imageshack.us/img33/136...315da29c3c.jpg

Size 115X115 Avy, please? Thanks ^_^

sure i accept that request. i'll find many ways of put new borders around in my backup files.

Reimon said:
Use these 2 to make for my new signature, arigato.

hai. sure thing.

the requests might take time to finish no matter what. i could ask my friend for borrow some of his renders he make.