Lurker
Heah guys I have sectfighter verde for the time being and I am just wanting you all to know that if anyone won't join because of the guys that are left I will be happy to trade, this offer only lasts until we get are morphers so do it now if you want it.

CRETINS! ALL OF THEM!
Okay here goes:

Name: Usui Juukaen

Sectfighter name: Sectfighter Blaze

Appearance:
inugami.gif

Weapons and Gear: Sectreader, Blaze Cannon, Blaze Scope and Cardgun

Signiture Cards: Explosive Shot, Scatter Shot, Tag Shot

Bio: A calm and collected individual. Usui keeps his cool no matter what the situation is and not many people can read him correctly, as it is difficult to judge wether is calm is natural or a front. He seems to have a knack for annoying people by not being annoyed himself by anything. He comes from a normal family and has nothing outstanding in his past. His grade are high in most subject and amongst the best when it comes to mathematic which landed him an assistant position in the mathematics department. He is a well known tactical mind, participating in many high caliber tournaments of chess, go and shogi (altough he rarely wins them). He also possess great skills in jujutsu and aikido, martial arts that fit well with his non-reactive personality. He has one of the lowest B Factor of the entire team, but his tactical genius and martial art skills have gotten him chosen as Sectfighter Blaze.

Usui will put all of his tactical genius to the service of the other members of the Sectfighter team. He will do his best to protect his teammates from harm and will always be there to help ensure victory. Wielding the power of flames with a ever cool head, he is Usui Juuka!

Last edited:
Sweet Sweets
Looks like your character is almost the complete opposite of Xue, Undrave. I can't wait to see how they interact. :laugh: Hope you get accepted.

Lurker
Even when haf asleep I know a good bio when I see it, welcome aboard dude

CRETINS! ALL OF THEM!
Thanks! Well I also got one more if you don't mind:

Name: Saori Kyuuhana

Sectfighter name: Sectfighter Venus

Appearance:
saori.gif

Weapon and gear: Sectreader, Venus Canon, CardGun

Signiture cards: Dazzle Shot, Stun Shot, Repair Shot (shoots nanorobots that can repair damage to ally's armor)

Bio: Unbeknownst to many this sweet caring girl is actually Usui's cousin. The two rarely adress each other as such, probably due to them no really growing close by, but they do care about each other. Saori is a prodigious painter and a lover of animals who works very hard to one day become a vetenarian, even when her grades are not that stellar. It is said that all the boys of the art department are smithen by her kind smile, but she is blissfully unaware of their crushes as she already has a crush of her own in another university. To make matters worse, because she spends a lot of time being tutored by Usui and is often heard praising his intellectual prowess there is many rumor that has them romantically linked to varying degree, this off course stems from the fact that barely no one knows of their family link. When younger she took the same jujutsu classes as Usui and while she stopped a few years prior to entering university she can still surprise people when her reflex randomly pop up.

She was tested with a strong B-factor, higher than her cousin and was placed in Squad C because her combat abilities were judged insuficient. It was also estimated she had a compatibility with all four of the Squad C armors indiscreminaly. Originally intended to be Echo, she was reaffected to Sectfighter Venus when Xue took the position. She cares more about the wellfare of others than her own and this allows her to overcome any doubt in her heart.

Last edited:
CRETINS! ALL OF THEM!
Good. All we need now is a Sectfighter Drake and the whole team is complete.

Last edited:
CRETINS! ALL OF THEM!
I was thinking Drake could be another character like Megumi who helped in the design process and is just coming back from some sort of internship elsewhere to join with Squad C as leader.

And he could be a jerk, since we don't have any real jerks so far.

Though I don't intend to pick up a third character. I'm just throwing the idea out there.

He could have a 'Repeat Shot' Card for his card gun.

Sweet Sweets
I wouldn't mind making a profile for Drake. Let me sleep on it and I'll have a profile in the morning.