Princess of Equesteria
Name: Yuriko Kobayshi
Sectfighter name: Sectfighter Violette
Appearance:
GateKeepersBow.jpg

Weapons/Gear: Sectscanners, CardGun, Violette Spear
Bio: High-spirited, energetic, compassionate, daydreamer, optimistic and open-minded is the personality traits that could best sum up Yuriko Kobayshi. Adopted an infant (by Kin and Cho Kobayshi), Yuriko had been raised properly within a loving middle-class family. Ever since Yuriko had entered their lives, her parents had always thought that there was something special about their daughter. They could not have been more accurate when she started to materialize condense forms of light at the age of five. However, after an extent amount of time, Yuriko would be quite exhausted and weak. Her parents did the best they could to keep this under wraps. This did not last. One of the staff approached the Kobayshi extending an invitation to Hayami University.

It was there that they tested her and got back interesting results. Yuriko had tested very high (second that to Megumi Hoshikawa). Through further testing they learned due to the high level, Yuriko was actually channeling her chi energy into a condense form of light. The Chi energy is the manifestation of her B-Factor gene. In addition, upon using for a certain amount of time used for so long would take it toll.

Yuriko values those that she has befriended and very dear. Upon her arrival at the University, Megumi was the first person that she had gotten the pleasure of meeting. There were often times that she would try to get Megumi to put down a book and have fun once an awhile. Yuriko's favorite past time is archery.

Last edited:
Name: Nagisa Ichinose

Age(17 to 19): Appears 18

Sectfigher name: Dark

Appearance:
ch_kt.jpg

Weapons/Gear: Dark Commander, Codegun, and Midnight claw

History: Born to a scholar family, Nagisa was tutored and brought up through hard schooling. As unnecessary as it was all her studies and hard work made her a genius of sort, one that ranked in the top ten of Hayami University during her time. She is also ranked in the top ten throughout the whole country in standardized exam results of every subject — she always goes to library to read extra materials, especially books in foreign languages.

Nagisa is a very quiet girl and it is quite difficult to communicate with her. In her spare time, she plays the violin; by the time she was 18 she received a Doctorate. She was then given an opportunity to work within a lab of EDF, giving EDF many successes with its B-Project creating many of its weaponry. 10 years ago due to classified reasons she disappeared from the Lab after a fire. This was basically an EDF cover up of an unknown incident.

Recent rumors has been circulating that a girl similar in appearance has been appearing at the university’s library and courtyard playing a very disturbing sad tune with the violin.

Lurker
The spot of Sectfighter Verde is no longer reserved, but we need that one to start so someone get their buddies to sign up or something

Sweet Sweets
I asked some people. If they are not interested, is it alright if I can play Verde? I don't mind playing two characters.

Lurker
Name: Zhane Matsuda

Age(17 to 19): 18

Sectfigher name: Sectfighter Verde

Appearance:
Kanda_is_not_girly_by_yume_darling.jpg

Weapons/Gear:
Sectcommanders, CodeGun, Hornblade, Crush Claw

History: Zhane was just a ordinary high school student who was intelligent, was strategic and was a highly compatibly person for the job he was going to be assigned. Zhane was transported to the dean of administrations at Hayami University. There the Dean told him that he had something called the B-gene which lets him become capable of using one of the B-Project armors. Zhane wondered why he was asked and they then told him, you are one of the brightest so we are assigning you to become sectfighter verde that is if you accept.Zhane kinda paused before answering and said," Of course I mean I am going to be the best.

Zhane then was transported to the underground facility to get fitted into his new armor. After finding out he really didn't need to he was handed a suit case with the equipment he would use in combat. He took the sectcommander he was assigned and said," Well I will be going back to class call me and if you need me." Zhane walked off back to class.

Lurker
Yadda,yadda,yadda your approved, we will be geting started sometime today

Lurker
I havent bailed on any, just when others slow down I make more rpgs lol. Besides im waiting on some people for my other rpgs