CRETINS! ALL OF THEM!
((Let's move the story along now shall we? Enough explaining!))

Saori and Usui nodded at the professor.

"So what do we do now?" Asked Saori.

"The enemy will come again if they have not given up. There is two possible outcome for the next assault." Started Usui before Akagi could answer.

"One is that they will come directly for us as they did today. They obviously view this installation as a threat, otherwise they wouldn't have attacked the school. If they view us as the biggest obstacle to their goal they might focus their actions on us, sending elite warriors after us instead of masses of soldiers. This is actually the best outcome as it would allow us to limit the impact on innocent bystanders."

"What's the second possibility?" His cousin asked before someone else could.

"The second possibility, which is also the smartest and thus most dangerous for us, is if they elect to ignore us and still go after the rest of the world. They might attack multiple target, spreading our forces thin and rendering us less powerful than today."

Usui took a moment to push his glasses up.

"There is another matter we must adress." He said, looking at Akagi directly.

"I know." The old man said gravely, illiciting some confused glances. "Mister Juukaen is talking about the fact that the Gaeon apparantly know of our installations, this could mean... they already have agents on Earth that observe the situation for them. We must stay secretive about our activities. But for now you have earned yourselves some rest. I advise against going back to your room as the civilian autorities must be evacuating the campus by now. We have rooms out in the back for everyone."

The professor stopped for a moment "Someone should go fetch Miss Hong and bring her here for the night."

Saori swallowed hard and raised her hand "I...I'll go."

"Are you sure?" Asked Akagi.

"She...she scares me and she doesnt seem to like me a lot...but I have to resolve my issues with her if we want to work together." She bravely answered.

"I should go. She has serious anger management issue and she could lash at you." Proposed Usui. "Let me reason with her."

"You don't know girls enough Usui-kun." Giggled Saori, patting her cousing on the back "Sometimes reason doesn't work. Just leave a light on for us!"

And with that she took off toward the dorms. Hopefully finding the Chinese girl wouldn't be too difficult.

Sweet Sweets
Xue frantically looked through the rubble, but was not having much success in finding anything that wasn't broken. "Damn! Damn it all!" She then started to do something she promised she would never do again. Tears started to form in her eyes. "Damn it!" Running out of her room, she punched the wall out of frustration. And she did it again. And again. She did this until her knuckles started to bleed. Sliding down the wall, she began sobbing. "I hate this place. I just want to go home!" She buried her face in her knees and was so self absorbed in her sadness that she didn't hear the footsteps coming from the hall towards her direction.

Jiro had wandered away from the rubble and the others. This was all too much for him. Gaeon, B-Factor? What did all that mean? And by wearing that armor... would he be forced to fight them?

Jiro had given up trying to understand what had happened or what was going to happen. Worst of all, he had to babysit a...

Wait. Where'd that kid go? Jiro looked from his left to his right, looking for the young American boy. Nowhere. Oh that's right. I told him to wait there while I got help and I just kinda... wandered off. Jiro's worse personality flaw was his memory.

Suddenly, Jiro heard the sounds of gasping echoing quietly down the hallway he stood. It sounded like crying. Jiro turned a corner to find the young Chinese girl on the ground, crying. Jiro's first instinct was to turn the other way, afraid she might go berserk with her short fuse. But... something made him stay. Jiro walked slowly toward the girl, kneeling down beside her.

"Hey... need someone to talk to?"

Sweet Sweets
"Hey... need someone to talk to?"

Xue brought her head out of her knees and looked to her side upon hearing Jiro's offer, tears still streaming down her face. "Do you know what it's like to be ripped from your life and placed into something you are against? If not, we have nothing to talk about. I'm not talking about this armor thing either. Please, leave me alone." Xue was unusually calm while saying this as she shifted herself away from Jiro, turning her back to him.

Jiro seemed somewhat... offended by the girl's words, his usually happy face replaced with a content one.

"You know, you think you're alone... but your not. You put on this tough exterior and shove people away when they only want to help. You act like it's yourself against the world when, in reality, you're the only one fighting." Jiro paused for a moment, turning away from the girl. "When I was five, my parents were going through a rough time in their marrige. They eventually got divoriced and I was forced to decide who I wanted to stay with. I chose my older brother. He was living alone in an apartment and had barely enough money to support me... but he seemed to really want me around. For two years, I was happy to have a relative who cared for me. But, one day, I got into an argument with him... I said I hated him and ran out of the apartment. I wandered around the town for hours until I returned. I expected him to chew me out but there was no one there. Then, the police came to the door and... they told me... he had been hit by a drunk driver while looking for me. He was killed because I ran away." A longer pause came from Jiro, accompanied by a few tears which he wiped away. "After that... I was sent here. I couldn't face my parents after what happened, and I had no other relatives." Jiro looked back over to the girl, wiping one more tear from his eye. "So... you can forget about me leaving you alone. Even if you beat me up... I'm going to stay here. So... talk."

Sweet Sweets
Xue didn't know how to respond to this. On the one hand, she couldn't believe the gall of this guy. How the hell did he know how she felt?! To be sent away by your parents because 'it's for your own good' and having to abandon all your friends and all the things you love in the process...how could he understand that?! Then on the other hand, she couldn't help but feel sorry for Jiro. She merely was sent here without having any of her friends die whereas Jiro basically sent himself in exile after his brother died. "You idiot...your brother didn't die because of you. Your lucky that you had someone love you that much." Xue then stood up, her back still to Jiro. "Do you know the expectations my parents want from me? 'Xue, martial arts isn't a good career choice now. Get into something else. Xue, why are you so violent? Just because that boy tried to assault you is no excuse.' What kind of parents say things like that?!" She suddenly turned around, with tears still rolling down her cheeks.

"My friends were the only ones that supported me! And what do my parents do?! 'Xue, me and your mother have talked and you're going to this high standing university in Japan. We've already payed for everything so don't dishonor us. You'll make new friends.' How am I supposed to do that if I don't even want to be here?! Tell me!" Her anger was flaring up again, but this was different from her usual kind. It was more passionate, so to speak.

Last edited:
Jiro looked up at the girl, Xue, and gave her a light smile. "Well, I'm your friend. That's one." Jiro stood from the floor, looking at Xue eye to eye. "You're right. I guess I don't know how you would feel. I'm sorry. What I do understand is how it feels to be without friends. Heck, I didn't have any before I came here. I guess... I've been alone for a long time. And I guess so have you. But now, we've got each other. And I promise to support your martial arts and to talk to you when you're down." Jiro lifted his hand, giving Xue a thumbs up. "That's a promise... as a friend."

Sweet Sweets
Xue was stunned. She had treated this person like crap the moment she met him. Now here he was, offering to be her friend. Maybe...just maybe...I can trust this one...I hope I don't regret this... Her anger tapered off and she broke eye contact with Jiro, ashamed by her earlier actions. "I...I want to apologize to you. I've thought nothing but hateful things about you since the fight ended. I'm sorry." Resuming eye contact with him, a smile appeared on Xue's face, the first in a long time. "Since we are going to see more of each other, we should properly introduce ourselves. My name is Xue Hong. What's yours...friend..." She extended a hand and then saw the blood on her knuckles as a result of her tirade against the wall. "I think I need to get this treated...heh."

Jiro looked at her extended hand with curiosity, eventually giving her a smile and shaking her hand. "Well, Xue. My name's Jiro. Jiro Yamaguchi. And yeah, that knuckle of yours looks bad. C'mon, I'll take ya to the infirmary." With that, Jiro took Xue's hand, leading her to the infirmary.

Sweet Sweets
(OOC: After this post Henshiner, can you wait until Undrave posts again? I want his char to get in on this, as it was Saori's original intention to get Xue.)

Xue, however, pulled her hand away from Jiro's hand as the two were ready to go to the infirmary. "But...I'm not done yet. I want to search my room a little bit more. There has to be at least one thing from home that wasn't broken. Can you help me?" This was a rare occurrence as Xue didn't ask for help usually. Looking at her injured hand again, she reassured Jiro. "My hand will be okay for now. I've had worse injuries than this before." This was a hint of Xue's past, as she did get into plenty of fights back at home, mostly over her parents social standing and the people who were jealous of it. They weren't exactly rich, but they were better off than their neighbors and this caused envy. "Well, will you help?"

Last edited: