Lurker
Akagi was a little dumbfounded by Tetsu's claim that they should be paid for fighting the Gaeon. "You get to know that you're helping defend your planet from alien invaders and securing it for future generations. Isn't that compensation enough?"

"Im just saying a little reward for putting our lives on the line would be nice." he said with a laugh. "But if ya got nothing to offer than ill stick with it anyway, its not like I was really doing much with my life anyway."

Lurker
Zhane laughed and said," Yeah nothing but grabbing chick's asses." Turning to the professor Zhane then asked," So what is the difference between the changer I used and the ones that like Tetsu and Xue's changer." He took the sectocommander out to show everyone.

Last edited:
Lurker
Zhane laughed and said," Yeah nothing but grabbing chick's asses." Zhane then asked the professor," So what is the difference between the changer I used and the ones that like Tetsu and Xue's changer." He took the sectocommander out to show everyone.

"I do more than just grab asses, I also feel chests and take pitures." Tetsu said with a laugh, not even denying the fact that he was really freakin perverted. "Now that he mentions it, I did notice that our changers are radially different." Tetsu said as he looked at his own SectReader.

"The answer to that is simple, the SectCommanders used by Squad A were the first generation versions of the changers which were modeled after the ProtoCommander, though later on with the newer armors we refined the changers as well as the armors themselves, and in the end the changers just ended up different." Akagi told them.

Lurker
Zhane nodded and said," So squad A that means I am like their superiors?" Zhane laughed and said," Tetsu new order, no more perverted pictures." Zhane laughed and then said," So is the proto armor able to fight?"

Shun shook his head. "Okay we maybe Squad A but we're not the leaders of the entire team right professor?" Shun said then looked at him. "Yes Shun while your squad is called Squad A you do not order the others around your armor was just developed before the other two squads." The professor said looking at Zhane then Shun and finally Megumi.

Lurker
((OOC: Dude you oughta consult me before trying to explain certain things in my rpgs. The B-Factor level is basically determines what armor they can handle. The Squad A armors just require a moderately high level since they were general purpose suits. The Squad B suits were meant for fighting more powerful enemies and taking more damage and thus require freakin high B-Factor levels, hell if they hadnt scaled some stuff down with the card system it would be humanly impossible to use them. And Squad C was meant for support purposes, but can still hold there own for them only an above average B-Factor level is needed))

CRETINS! ALL OF THEM!
((Sorry I haven't posted in a while, I've been under the weather and feeling un-creative. Let me handle the squad explaination you just talked about Kain.))

Usui just couldn't figure out this Xue girl. She seemed to have such problem controlling her emotions and her assesment of the battle that had occured felt wrong to him. It was true that Saori had not been as effective in dealing with the battle, but she had not posed any problem to the team. Right now he was more concerned with that the professor was explaining.

Saori meanwhile was feeling like she didn't belong in the group. Everybody looked so strong and competant to her, and the words of Xue had hurt her a bit. On the other hand her cousin seem to trust her and she knew Usui never lied even if it would spare someone's feeling. When the one named Tetsu mentionned grabbing butts and groping girls she frightfully hid behind her cousin. Truth be told she could probably make him pay should he ever dare to attack her, as her jujutsu reflex would kick in. She had gotten into big trouble once for breaking someone's thumb by accident like that.

"You are divided into squads according to your B-Factor level. The B-Factor is a genetic markup that allows one to use the Sectfighter armors. Squad A members are general purpose fighters with rounded abilities and thus only require moderate level of B-Factor. Squad B armors are designed for defense and power output, needing a high level of B-Factor. Finally Squad C is the support squad that does not necessitate a high level of B-Factor to function. While Squad C can fight on their own, they are best used when using the vast array of tricks at their disposal to support their team mates." Explained the old man.

"Professor, what more can you tell us about our enemies? How did you know they were coming and what organisation is backing this opperation?" Asked Usui.

Sweet Sweets
(OOC: Since Xue can't really do much at the moment, I'll help out with Akagi. I hope I'm not just messing this up. ^^;; )

"To answer your first question, Mr. Juukaen, our enemies are known as the Gaeon. They are like parasites as they have jumped from planet to planet, wiping out the inhabitants and taking all the resources for themselves. There sights are now set on Earth and what you fought today was more than likely an advance force to size us up. We were able to know that they were coming thanks to some transmissions from one of the planet's they enslaved. As to your second question, this operation is backed by the EDF, the Earth Defense Force that was put together recently in light of the Gaeon threat. Hayami University is a scouting ground used by the EDF to find individuals such as yourself with high enough B-Factor levels to fight the Gaeon." Pausing for a second to catch his breath, Akagi spoke again. "Did I explain that clearly?"

-------------------------------

Xue, meanwhile, was still sitting outside her dorm room and was distraught. "Damn it! Is it bad enough that I'm so far from home? Why did those bugs have to wreck everything I brought?!" She was trying to make sense of the situation, but couldn't find any reasonable answers. "There has to be one thing that survived..." Going back in her room, she stared to sift through the rubble for anything that wasn't broken.