CRETINS! ALL OF THEM!
((OOC: Pay attention people! We're out of armors now and the professor (a NPC) just showed up to answer questions! ))

Sweet Sweets
(OOC: I know the professor is there, Undrave. It's just Xue ran off to help Max that she is just now regrouping with the others. Sorry. ^^;; Oh, and I hope it's alright if I can control the professor for this sequence. )

Seeing Jiro start talking to the young boy made Xue satisfied for the moment. "Good. You can take care of him!" Xue felt like going on another angry tirade in Chinese when she noticed that the person who gave her Sectreader to her was here. "You! I've been boiling with questions ever since I got this thing! What the hell is this 'B-Factor' the damn report papers keep mentioning!" The professor just chuckled, amused by Xue's attitude and annoying the chinese girl even more.

He then addressed the others who were now probably curious about it as well, save Megumi as she probably already knew. "It's what allows you to use your armor in the first place. Not everyone has it and it's reaction is stronger or weaker depending on the person. Take you, for example, Miss Hong. Your B-Factor level, compared to everyone else's, runs the middle ground. It's not high enough to get you in Squads A or B, but it's not so low enough that you were excluded." This news made Xue's eye twitch. Seeing that she could explode any minute, the Professor continued, hoping the next bit of news would calm her down. "We didn't assign you purely on B-Factor level. Take Miss Kyuuhana, for example, her B-Factor is higher than your's, but it was decided that her combat abilities weren't high enough to warrant her joining either of the other squads. You were also assigned to compliment each other and to shore up each other's weaknesses-"

"WHAT?! You mean this girl, who could barely even fight out there today, has a higher B-Factor level than me?!" Apparently, this was considered a great insult to Xue, who still felt that Saori didn't prove her worth, at least to her. "I think I've heard enough! If anyone needs me, I'm going to check if my room is still in one piece! Look for my name, Xue Hong, if you're foolish enough to want to talk to me later!" She then stormed away from the others, trying to find the nearest exit. What a waste of talent! Both her and that idiot with the black armor don't know what they are doing...can I really work with idiots like this?

Last edited:
Lurker
((Ive got some slight writer's block folks, but ill post when I can till ten slow down a bit))

((I guess I wasnt clear here, now my writer's block is even worse and its gonna be longer before I can post due to the catching up ill have to do))

CRETINS! ALL OF THEM!
((OOC: Not a lot happened. We kicked butt, went back to see the Doc and now waiting for some explainations. We could take a day off but you have to at least read the posts we did since. ))

Lurker
Zhane said," Well if you are putting us in these squads based off of are B-Factor level then since I have a commander does that mean that my level is high?" Zhane was confused and he put the sect commander in his pocket and said," Well I will help you guys still I just want to understand this, if we ever work together again, I hope I don't get stuck with her." Zhane ran hiding behind a wall and said," **** she scares me."

Lurker
"Son of a ***** these things are fucking heavy!!!!!!!!!!!!!" Tetsu yelled as he finally managed to dig himself out of the large pile of MechaSect remains that got dropped onto him after chopping so many up. Apparently after slicing them up with the Gold Lancer pieces of them went flying and eventually came down on him all at once, leaving him buried under there for a while, which explained his rather sudden dissapearance.

Soon enough what sounded like Godzilla stomps were headed toward the hidden lab as Tetsu made his way there. Akagi gave him instructions on how to fight and how to transform but he sort left out the part about how to get out of the armor. "So any of you know how to get out of this armor, its cool and all but its getting itchy in here."

Sweet Sweets
Akagi chuckled a little at Tetsu's problem as he was partly responsible for forgetting to tell him how to get out of his armor. "It's simple. Just take your henshin card out of your Sectscanner. Does anyone have anymore questions?"

------------------------------------------------

Xue had found a way out the base and headed to where her room was so she could calm herself down. Upon reaching it, however, she saw that it was in ruins. Numerous slash marks gutted walls and almost all her possessions from home were destroyed. "Great. That's just god damn great! Where am I supposed to go now?!" Kicking over a chair that somehow went unscathed in her room, Xue then sat outside the door to her room, unsure what to do next. "I'm sure as hell not going to go back there after leaving so soon! What do I do now?!"

Last edited:
Lurker
Akagi chuckled a little at Tetsu's problem as he was partly responsible for forgetting to tell him how to get out of his armor. "It's simple. Just take your henshin card out of your Sectscanner. Does anyone have anymore questions?"

"Actually I do have one more question." he said as he finally de-henshined. "Are we gonna get paid for this or something? I dont know about these guys but fighting **** like those freaky things should come with some sort of reward or something." he told him while getting several weird looks from the others.

Sweet Sweets
Akagi was a little dumbfounded by Tetsu's claim that they should be paid for fighting the Gaeon. "You get to know that you're helping defend your planet from alien invaders and securing it for future generations. Isn't that compensation enough?"

"For Tetsu that ain't enough." Shun said with his arms crossed as he leaned against a wall. "Well I'm in protecting one's world is important even if there's no money involved." He said looking at the professor.