Max stepped back, finally getting some courage back, until he was met with a metal object. He paused, his eyes wide, and felt around on it. He turned, and saw one of the metal bugs staring at him. Max screamed. Loudly.

Shawn heard the scream just as he was going to give up searching. "Huh? Where is that coming from?" he thought. He slid to a stop in the hallway and ran toward the scream, just before max ran out of breath.​

is Mayor of Farmville
Shun chuckled seeing that the last member of Squad B was shocked by the power he had then heard what Verde said. "You ain't the only one who loves this stuff this armor goes with me perfectly." He pointed out then saw that some of the others were heading back to the underground basement. "Hey Megumi-chan why don't we go back to that basement and get some answers?" He asked as he disengaged his armor.

Standing by to scan the area for more MechaSects, Shun's voice suddenly cut into her thoughts, prompting her to turn her attention to him. Disengaging her armor, Megumi smiled at Jun as he beckoned her to head back to the Underground basement. "Yes, we should head back. I can explain everything you saw here better once we get there," she nodded as she began to follow the others towards the Underground base, where Dr. Akagi waited.

Sweet Sweets
(OOC: Neko, Xue's out of her armor, so I don't know if he's screaming because he ran into Echo or if he ran into a MechaSet. I hope it's the latter. ^^;; )

Xue, being in the base, heard Max's scream, and ran toward it. She saw a lone MechaSet staring at a blonde boy. How did they both get in here?! No matter. Gotta smash that bug. Xue brought out her Sectreader and transformed, becoming Echo once again. Not wanting to waste any time, Echo brought out her CardGun. Instead of firing it, however, she flipped it over, carrying it by the barrel. She jumped and brought the butt of the CardGun down onto the MechaSet's head, like a makeshift hammer, crushing it. Seeing the MechaSet's body go limp, Xue snorted, disappointed in her opponent.

Did I really have to change for that weakling?! I bet my fists could have been enough... Turning to the young boy, she tried to keep her anger in check as she asked him some simple questions. "How did you get in here, kid? Where's your parents?" She asked this in Japanese, not knowing that the young boy -- Max Masters -- didn't speak or understand the language.

Last edited:
CRETINS! ALL OF THEM!
Saori nodded at the young woman who had been Rosso and reached for her Sectreader to return to normal when she heard her cousin talk.

"I think it's reckless to disengage out armors in such a public environement. It leaves us exposed."

She thought for a second and came to the conclusion that Usui was smarter than her and was probably right, and before he could notice she put back the Sectreader.

"Ah...yes! Blaze is right! We...we shouldn't let people see us for now...they could... they could..."She begin, not really sure what was the point Usui was actually trying to make.

"Ask too many questions and hold us responsible for the destruction the battle caused." Offered Blaze, finishing her sentence.

With that statement Blaze, followed by Venus, simply headed for the secret entrance.

Lurker
Zhane followed Megumi back to the lab and then saw how many people were there and said," Ok everyone I need your attention." Luppi shouted so everyone would here him and he then said," So who in the hell actually knows anything about the events of today?" Zhane sounded confused and angry at the same time and said," I don't know what that was back then all I can say is I don't feel like dealing with that again." Zhane took his Sect Commander and said," This is worthless to me unless someone tells me what the hell happened just now."

CRETINS! ALL OF THEM!
It wasn't until the relatively safe confine of the secret tunnels that Sectfighter Blaze, and thus Venus, gave place to Usui Juukaen and Saori Kyuuhana. The walk to the main room was in silence and Usui couldn't help but notice that no one that sounded like Echo, nor the professor, could be seen there.

Zhane followed Megumi back to the lab and then saw how many people were there and said," Ok everyone I need your attention." Luppi shouted so everyone would here him and he then said," So who in the hell actually knows anything about the events of today?" Zhane sounded confused and angry at the same time and said," I don't know what that was back then all I can say is I don't feel like dealing with that again." Zhane took his Sect Commander and said," This is worthless to me unless someone tells me what the hell happened just now."

"It's obvious." Stated Usui, adjusting his glasses, thankful they somehow hadn't slipped while he was fighting "These creatures are aggressive extra-terrestrial beings trying to attack the Earth and we, for a reason that has yet to be disclosed, are the first line of defense against them. Those armors are probably the only weapons capable of engaging those insectoid creatures in battle without endangering the population."

"You...you really think they're aliens Usui-kun?" Asked Saori "That's kinda scary."

Usui turned to her, his face a blank as usual "Yes."

"Then why are we the only ones to be selected for this? Isn't there people better trained for battle? Couldn't they make more of those armors?" Added Saori, looking at the boy who had spoken out (Zhane) because she felt he understood her concern.

Her cousin put an hand on her shoulder "It will be alright. The professor will surely explain things." He calmly said, his calm preventing her from crying.

"Hahahaha...young man you are taking this with quite the cool head. We took a gamble with you and it appears to be paying off. Not that any of you disappoint in any way." Said the voice of the old man as he appeared through another entrance.

Last edited:
(OOC: Neko, Xue's out of her armor, so I don't know if he's screaming because he ran into Echo or if he ran into a MechaSet. I hope it's the latter. ^^;; )

Xue, being in the base, heard Max's scream, and ran toward it. She saw a lone MechaSet staring at a blonde boy. How did they both get in here?! No matter. Gotta smash that bug. Xue brought out her Sectreader and transformed, becoming Echo once again. Not wanting to waste any time, Echo brought out her CardGun. Instead of firing it, however, she flipped it over, carrying it by the barrel. She jumped and brought the butt of the CardGun down onto the MechaSet's head, like a makeshift hammer, crushing it. Seeing the MechaSet's body go limp, Xue took out her henshin card and disengaged the armor once again.

Did I really have to change for that weakling?! I bet my fists could have been enough... Turning to the young boy, she tried to keep her anger in check as she asked him some simple questions. "How did you get in here, kid? Where's your parents?" She asked this in Japanese, not knowing that the young boy -- Max Masters -- didn't speak or understand the language.
(Yep, it was the latter. Had I meant the former, I would have said "Armored fighters" instead of "metal bugs". Sorry for the confusion. ^^;; )

Max stared at the person in armor with a blank "I'm not understanding a word you just said" look on his face. "I don't understand Japanese." He said, hoping Xue understood English. He looked at the armor up and down, with a slight look of wonder in his emerald eyes.

Shawn looked all around the courtyard, wondering where his brother was. "Where is he?!" he almost yelled, but kept quiet on account of the metallic bugs that were invading the school. Oddly, he hadn't seen one around as of yet, but he wanted to keep it that way.​

Sweet Sweets
(OOC: Quick post)

Xue's understanding of the English language wasn't stellar, but she could at least make out what he was saying. Disengaging her armor to calm the kid some, Xue used what limited English words she knew. "Come with me. I'll find someone to help you." She saw the others up ahead and switched back to Japanese. "Anyone here speak English?! This kid got in here somehow!" She said, getting irritated once again.

Last edited:
Jiro seemed to be unnoticed his his cry for answers. Was he really this unnoticable? Suddenly, the cry from the young Chinese girl snapped him out of his annoyment, turning to look at her.

"I speak english. I can help." Jiro walked over and bent down to the little boy's level, speaking in fluent english.

"Hey buddy, what are you doing here? Where are your parents?"

"Okay." Max replied to the girl in armor. He looked around the lab more closely. He looked at all the lights, and then went back to the scene before him. He saw more people, and soon his mind was racing. /Do they all have armor? If they do, where'd they get it?/ Those were the first questions that came to his mind. Even more question raced around in his head, all of which just made him more confused.

As a voice came from one man, who had walked up to him and knelt to his level, Max started talking. "I was wondering the area." he said "My parents are.... are...... I don't like to talk about it." He started to tear up a little bit.​

Last edited: