Lurker
((Ive got some slight writer's block folks, but ill post when I can till ten slow down a bit))

is Mayor of Farmville
((OOC: Aite. Lemme delete that post and start over again...tho I might not be able to do it till later. That cool?))

is Mayor of Farmville
Jiro had taken an "inactive" role during the course of the battle. While everyone else was battling the creatures, Jiro had merely observed the battle from a safe spot. This was not something you saw everyday. The others seemed to just put on their armor and fight these... things without asking a single question. Jiro had several hundred on his mind.

What was this armor?

What were these things that they're fighting?

What the hell is going on?!

"Well... I should help anyway. Now, how does this thing work?" Jiro pulled his Input Cardgun from his holster, giving it a quick lookover. Then, he pulled a random card from his card case and slowly slid it into his gun. Then, he pointed it at a lone insect creature.

"Er... fire." Suddenly, a giant tornado shot out from the gun, sending Jiro flying backwards... missing the insect completely. Instead, the giant tornado smashed into an insect creature that flew high above, knocking the creature out of the air and sending it into a tailspin toward the ground. Jiro lifted himself from the ground and gazed at the flying insect as it smashed into the ground, twitching slightly before becoming still.

"Dude... did I do that?"

Witnessing Argent shoot down the lone MechaSect hovering above Blaze and Venus, Megumi immediately approached Argent and quickly shot down the lone MechaSect he planned to take down with her Quad Laser, causing it to explode. Upon finishing off the last MechaSect, she immediately brought her attention back to Argent. "Give yourself more credit. You did take down the flying MechaSect after all," Megumi told a rather flustered Jiro, aware that the young man had several questions.

CRETINS! ALL OF THEM!
Blaze and Venus walked over to were Rosso, Argent and Echo were gathered.

"Is..is it o...over? Did...did we win?" Asked Venus with a slight stutter in her voice.

Blaze surveyed the area "For now. I am a feeling our services will be recquired again in the future."

The pair reached the trio.

"I suggest we retreat to the underground laboratory where we were given those suits. There is questions to be answered and proper introduction to be conducted." The young man calmly stated. "I believe it wiser to avoid the attention of the local medias for now."

"The newschoppers can be far away with all the racket. I'm even surprised no authorities showed up yet." Commented Venus, looking up in the sky.

Sweet Sweets
Seeing Argent take out the flying MechaSet in one shot whereas it took her and her two Squad C teammates to take out the MechaSect they fought made Xue get annoyed....again. That's the difference of power between us?! And look at him! He's fumbling around and doesn't realize his own strength! "I'll go on ahead. I'll see the rest of you in the base." She said in a huff, bumping into Argent on purpose as she headed back towards the underground base. This day just keeps getting worse and worse! Almost every person I've met today are either perverts, weaklings, or people with no sense of direction and I have to work with them now! Stupid, stupid, stupid.... Finding the way she entered the battlefield, she canceled her armor and impatiently waited for everyone else to return.

(OOC: I have a profile up for Drake, Kain. When you have the time, please look at it.)

Last edited:
Lurker
Zhane in Verde's armor took his sect commander out and deactivated his armor he walked over to where Rosso, Venus, and Blaze were and said," So who thinks this is just the best thing ever." Zhane was so excited knowing that he was able to help and he took a cigarette out of his pocket and lit it he took a few smokes and breathed it away from everyone and said," So what is the differences between are armors, I mean the blue and red one are similar to the one I used." He put his cigarette out and then walked over to a trash can and threw the rest of the pack away and said," Have to be in good health to do this stuff."

Princess of Equesteria
((OOC: Sorry! Sorry! It appears that my post was not submitted during the time of the database error. Gah! Sorry if this post is short.))

The dark-haired girl had fallen down on the ground along with the others from the archery club, all feeling scared and uncertain to what had happen. It felt like an earthquake to most. The teacher/instructor leading the club emerged checking on each of the students to make sure they were all right.

“Yuriko?! Yuriko?!†The teacher/instructor knelt down besides the unconscious girl. “Yuriko, wake up!†Taking an examination of the area around them came to a conclusion why Yuriko was unresponsive. A display case where one of the girls had stood shown scorched marks.

She must have unleashed more of her Chi Energy again. Scooping the young girl in his arms carefully, decided to take her where she would be attended too. No doubt this was one of the few chosen for something special.

Shun chuckled seeing that the last member of Squad B was shocked by the power he had then heard what Verde said. "You ain't the only one who loves this stuff this armor goes with me perfectly." He pointed out then saw that some of the others were heading back to the underground basement. "Hey Megumi-chan why don't we go back to that basement and get some answers?" He asked as he disengaged his armor.

Jiro looked at his Cardgun, pulling the henshin card out of it's slot. In seconds, the black armor dissintegrated, leaving Jiro standing alone... and confused. He needed answers.

"Alright, just what the hell is going on?! First, there's an earthquake. Next, some bug things attack. Then, I... we transform into those robot things and fight them off. What is going on?!"