is Mayor of Farmville
((OOC: Oh, ok. I was reading your post before and I saw "Luppi" in there. I just couldn't tell whether it was a friend of Zhane or what. ^^;; ))

After sliding down the chute for quite a while, Megumi finally arrived at the EDF base, and noticed Dr. Akagi by the monitors, watching a warrior clad in gold fight off invading aliens, which seem to have emerged from the meteor that crashed into the Earth. I see....so the weapons are now in use. Guess all that hard work paid off... she thought to herself, rushing up to Dr. Akagi as he turned his attention to her. "smmmm fm mmm tmmdmmss, smmm!*" Megumi reported, the soggy, blood-stained cottonballs continuing to jam up her mouth as she stood erect and saluted the professor.

* = "Sorry for my tardiness, sir!"

Last edited:
Lurker
Zhane stared just thinking that what the man was shouting was nonsense until he saw the luster gold armor cover him Zhane then took his morpher and said," Metamorphosis." After pausing he pressed the center and watched the wings extend and then said," Engage." Green armor then covered Zhane and he said," Wow this is nice." Zhane noticed a blade on his waist and took it and ran at the creatures slashing them and he said," Wow this armor is not as new as his but it works fine." Zhane had a fun time until he was thrown back.

Zhane stood up and said," Well that isn't that smart." He saw a gun on his waist and knew he probably couldn't use it since it needed codes.

((OOC: Is it Luppi or is it Zhane? I'm kinda confused, Demetrivamp-san))

Upon having her mouth treated at the infirmary, Megumi, who continued to clutch her book as she exited the infirmary with Jiro, walked back to class with her mouth full of cotton balls. It was at that moment she saw the large hunk of rock, and instantly knew what it meant. So they're here.....I gotta go check in with Dr. Akagi and prepare the weapons..... Megumi thought to herself, turning her attention to the brown-haired young man walking next to her. "Ammm Smmrrmm, bmmt ah hmmmmb tm gmm!*" Megumi bowed, her speech further muffled by the cotton balls that soaked up the blood flowing from her injured gums. Without any further hesitation, she immediately headed for one of the nearby dumpsters, and jumped in, knowing that the particular dumpster she jumped into was actually a chute leading to the EDF underground base.

* = "I'm sorry, but I have to go!"

"Hey! Where-" Jiro's sentence would go unfinished as the school shook vigorously. Jiro fell to one knee, not from the shaking, but because the floor he was one was sinking into a crack in the ground. Jiro turned and tried to run, but the slant steepened, sending him tumbling into the dark crevise. Jiro seemed to slide down a tube like object, hitting the ground. "Oh... my head." Raising himself from the ground, Jiro came face-to-face with a gold Rider staring right at him.

"Dude..."

is Mayor of Farmville
((OOC: Oh, ok. I was reading your post before and I saw "Luppi" in there. I just couldn't tell whether it was a friend of Zhane or what. ^^;; ))

After sliding down the chute for quite a while, Megumi finally arrived at the EDF base, and noticed Dr. Akagi by the monitors, watching a warrior clad in gold fight off invading aliens, which seem to have emerged from the meteor that crashed into the Earth. I see....so the weapons are now in use. Guess all that hard work paid off... she thought to herself, rushing up to Dr. Akagi as he turned his attention to her. "smmmm fm mmm tmmdmmss, smmm!*" Megumi reported, the soggy, blood-stained cottonballs continuing to jam up her mouth as she stood erect and saluted the professor.

* = "Sorry for my tardiness, sir!"

Dr. Akagi, who was preoccupied with keeping track of Tetsu's progress in the battle, immediately shifted his focus to Megumi, a student that helped him create the various weapons and gear in B-Project. "Ahh, good timing Megumi. Here's your B-Factor testing results, as well as your Sectcommander. Also, you might wanna spit out the cottonballs and the excess blood before you henshin," the professor told Megumi, handing over the Rosso Sectcommander and the test results.

Megumi looked over the test results, taking note of her affinity to the Rosso Sectcommander. Quite interesting indeed. Guess it's time to take this gear for a test run... she thought to herself, leaning forward to spit out the cottonballs, now painted a deep hue of red, along with a bit of blood. She then pressed a button underneath the Sectcommander, causing the "wings" to open, revealing a miniature "figurine" of the Rosso armor. "Sectcommander, Engage!" Megumi yelled, raising the Sectcommander into the sky. In an instant, a bright light began to envelop the nerdy young woman as pieces of the Rosso armor formed around her body. As the transformation completed, she immediately turned to the professor, who smiled jubilantly at her. "I'm off, chief!" Megumi saluted, rushing off to aid the warrior in gold, not knowing that it was Tetsu behind the mask.

Sweet Sweets
Xue was still in English class when the meteor hit. The impact shook Xue out of her seat, much to her annoyance. Even the heavens hate this place! She thought getting up, only to see what appeared to be giant mechanical insects start terrorizing the school through the window. "Just my luck..." she muttered to herself, when one of the insects smashed through the window and caused most of the students in the class to flee. Xue stared down the creature and sized it up. It suddenly lept toward her, it's claws glistening. Xue anticipated this and dodged out of the way, the creature's attack destroying a desk as if it was nothing.

I hate to admit it, but this is one fight I can't win... Xue decided to run for it, with the creature in hot pursuit. Running down several halls, the creature was gaining ground on Xue when the young woman found what appeared to be a safe spot; a dumpster. Xue jumped in and was suprised to find that it was actually a chute of some sort. Sliding out the other end, Xue had a less than graceful landing and found herself in what appeared to be a military base. "What the hell is this?!" Xue's shout of confusion in her native tounge attracted attention from the base personell, including Dr. Akagi. "Are you by any chance Xue Hong, miss?" The doctor asked as he walked up to her. Xue switched back to Japanese to answer the question. "What's it to you?! Can someone tell me what's going on?!" This response just got a smile from the kind doctor who pointed at the monitor. "Just watch. I'll explain as the battle unfolds." Xue reluctantly watched and saw two armored warriors, one gold and the other green, fighting against the mechanical insects.

Last edited:
Lurker
While Tetsu's gun was managing to do some damage to bio-mechanical invaders, it seemed to do little more than just hold them back. "Allright screw this, what other weapons does this thing got?" he asked himself as he tried to remember the instructions the Dr.Akagi had given him. "Allright ill give this a shot then!" he said before taking another data card from the holster and inserting it into the gun before firing upward, causing a brilliant explosion of gold light before making the Gold Lancer materialize and fall right into his hands. "Now this is what im talking about!!!!" he said, obviously impressed by his new weapon. "Now to see what this can do!!" he shouted while he ran toward one of the biomechanical insects while spinning the Gold Lancer, causing the beast to be chopped up into several pieces. "Nice..."

is Mayor of Farmville
Megumi, who finally arrived at the scene, stood by a nearby column, where she observed the gold warrior pull out a lance and hack away at the Gaeon soldiers. However, she suddenly noticed a few other soldiers coming from behind. This prompted her to pull out her CodeGun and input "110", activating the CodeGun's Beam mode. Without wasting a second, Megumi fired a few beams at the Gaeon soldiers behind the gold warrior, knocking them away.

Sweet Sweets
Seeing the Gold armored warrior slice one of the insects to bits impressed Xue a little as the doctor started his explanations. "Those insects Gold's fighting against are part of the Gaeon Empire. They have devastated countless worlds and now have their sights set on Earth. And before you say 'What's it to me?' Miss Hong, consider this; if left unchecked, the Gaeon will wipe every human off this planet, including everyone in your homeland." Xue didn't want to admit it, but the doctor was right. "Thankfully, we have a means to fight the Gaeon. Look at this." The doctor handed Xue several report papers, which listed various info on the young woman. A red armored warrior appeared on the monitor as Xue flipped through the pages. "Xue Hong....B-Factor level significant....assign to Squad C as Sectfighter Venus....Is this a joke?!" She shouted, pointing at a picture of the Venus armor on the last page.

"This wimpy looking thing is going to be my suit?! Are there any others?!" The doctor had a perplexed look on his face. "I thought the Venus armor would suit your abilities-" Xue cut him off. "What do you know about my abilities?! Give me another armor or I'll fight the things bare-handed!" Seeing that the young woman was serious, Dr. Akagi made a compromise. "Well, there is the Echo armor. I'll have to make some quick modifications to it so be patient." The doctor left to do that, leaving Xue to continue watching the battle.

(OOC: If there is anything wrong with this post, Kain, I'll glady change it.)

Last edited:
Jiro ran faster than he had ever in his life.

When he slid down the tube and come face-to-face with a gold warrior fighting a load of insectoid creatures, he hadn't really thought of anything. Running came to mind, but he was already running when it popped into his mind. Unfortunately, he had no idea where he was going in this unfamiliar place. The placed seemed like a dungeon of some kind, yet had the schematics of a laboratory. Too bad he was too busy scoping his surroundings to see where he was going.

Spotting a corridor, Jiro ran in and saw the young Chinese yelling at a man. Seeing this as a way to get help, Jiro ran over to the girl and placed his hand gently on her shoulder.

"You've got to help me! There's these bug things attacking the place and some guy in armor tearing the place to pieces! Is there a way out? I'm Jiro by the way."

Lurker
((Just a reminder Akagi and the Mechasects are NPCs so dont totally rely on me to make them do stuff, it makes my brain sore))

Last edited: