Outside the school, a young man named Jiro Yamaguchi lay on a tree branch, his mind away from school. Jiro was never one to listen to the teacher's lessons. Even if he did go to class, his mind would merely wander to dreams of grandeur and adventure. Besides, his perfect GPA was more than enough to excuse him from class.

Jiro awoke from his imagination based coma, jerking upright from his spot on the tree branch. The sudden movement caused him to lose his balnce, sending him tumbling over onto the grassy ground below. Jumping up from his spot, Jiro rubbed his sore arm, turning back toward the school.

Entering, he came upon a two individuals, a man with spikey hair and a girl with Chinese clothing, standing in the hallway. Jiro wondered why there were other students out in the halls, usually he was the only one out. Or at least the only one he saw. It didn't matter really. These were new people. Perfect friendship material. Jiro walked over and gave them a casual wave, his face showing a huge smile and his eyes closed from the exact strength of it.

"Hola, amigos! What's happnen?" he said in both Spanish and English.

Sweet Sweets
Outside the school, a young man named Jiro Yamaguchi lay on a tree branch, his mind away from school. Jiro was never one to listen to the teacher's lessons. Even if he did go to class, his mind would merely wander to dreams of grandeur and adventure. Besides, his perfect GPA was more than enough to excuse him from class.

Jiro awoke from his imagination based coma, jerking upright from his spot on the tree branch. The sudden movement caused him to lose his balnce, sending him tumbling over onto the grassy ground below. Jumping up from his spot, Jiro rubbed his sore arm, turning back toward the school.

Entering, he came upon a two individuals, a man with spikey hair and a girl with Chinese clothing, standing in the hallway. Jiro wondered why there were other students out in the halls, usually he was the only one out. Or at least the only one he saw. It didn't matter really. These were new people. Perfect friendship material. Jiro walked over and gave them a casual wave, his face showing a huge smile and his eyes closed from the exact strength of it.

"Hola, amigos! What's happnen?" he said in both Spanish and English.

Walking, well stomping, up to Tetsu shortly after Megumi left, Xue gave a hard slap across his face and began another tirade. "Who the hell do you think you are?!" She was clearly ready to kick his ass if he made any wrong moves, which he would probably do. She then spotted Jiro who greeted them in both Spanish and English. "Please stand back, sir. This guy's blood is about to spill." She hissed in Japanese.

Last edited:
(sorry I took so long to post guys)

A young man with spikey hair heard something going on outside the class room but he couldn't take the time to be distracted he was busy finishing the last part of his homework that he received the night before. "Man why did I have to watch that show last night!?" Shun Kazuma asked himself as he rushed to finish it before his teacher would take it from him. He looked outside and saw Tetsuya Sakaguchi being perverted as usual. "Man one of these days a girl is going to beat the hell out that guy." He said as he finished his work.

Lurker
Walking, well stomping, up to Tetsu shortly after Megumi left, Xue gave a hard slap across his face and began another tirade. "Who the hell do you think you are?!" She was clearly ready to kick his ass if he made any wrong moves, which he would probably do. She then spotted Jiro who greeted them in both Spanish and English. "Please stand back, sir. This guy's blood is about to spill." She hissed in Japanese.

"Who do I think I am? Im me of course, Hayami University's number 1 party animal, prankster and perv Tetsuya Sakaguchi, but everyone just calls me Tetsu." he said with a laugh while placing a hand on her chest. Tetsu always seemed to enjoy messing with the feisty ones, something about their sheer ferocity made copping a feel on them feel so much better, and since he developed quite a tolerance for pain he was generally able to to withstand the mass amounts of smacks he would endure because of it. He then turned to Jiro, with his hand still on Xue's chest "Hey your that one really smart guy that I sometimes see in that one class that I normally sleep through."

Sweet Sweets
Xue's anger peaked as Tetsu placed a hand on her chest, groping her breasts. Knocking away his hand, she gave a very unlady like right cross to Tetsu's face. "I'm not one of your play things, pervert!" Realizing that she wasted enough time on this idiot, she stormed off, probably late for her class. Oh, how I wish I could be in Tai Chi right now, instead of worthless English! She thought to herself, wanting to let off some more steam through training.

is Mayor of Farmville
Megumi, who was walking towards English class, began to notice multitudes of people in front of her moving to the sides of the pathway, prompting her to stop and look behind. As she did so, she noticed a rather infuriated Xue storming by. I wonder what's bugging her now.. Megumi wondered, approaching the irate young woman much to the bewilderment of the many students who got out of her way. However, her attempt at a kind inquiry would only be met by a hard punch to the mouth, knocking her back to the wall and causing her to drop her book. Owww.....I guess Tetsu decided to give her one of his usual greetings again........that idiot.... Megumi thought to herself, tears streaming down her cheeks as she slumped down the wall and covered her mouth, which bled badly due to the force of the punch.

((OOC: Just a poor attempt at laughs here, Denjin-san. ^^;; ))

Shawn walked over to the classroom, merely ignoring the two. He even "accidently" knocked Tetsu down. He sneaked into the classroom, and sat down in the seat next to Xue's.

"Who do I think I am? Im me of course, Hayami University's number 1 party animal, prankster and perv Tetsuya Sakaguchi, but everyone just calls me Tetsu." he said with a laugh while placing a hand on her chest. Tetsu always seemed to enjoy messing with the feisty ones, something about their sheer ferocity made copping a feel on them feel so much better, and since he developed quite a tolerance for pain he was generally able to to withstand the mass amounts of smacks he would endure because of it. He then turned to Jiro, with his hand still on Xue's chest "Hey your that one really smart guy that I sometimes see in that one class that I normally sleep through."

Jiro pointed to himself, giving a confused look.

"Me? I suppose. Though, I'm in a lot of classes. And... you sleep through a lot of them."

Megumi, who was walking towards English class, began to notice multitudes of people in front of her moving to the sides of the pathway, prompting her to stop and look behind. As she did so, she noticed a rather infuriated Xue storming by. I wonder what's bugging her now.. Megumi wondered, approaching the irate young woman much to the bewilderment of the many students who got out of her way. However, her attempt at a kind inquiry would only be met by a hard punch to the mouth, knocking her back to the wall and causing her to drop her book. Owww.....I guess Tetsu decided to give her one of his usual greetings again........that idiot.... Megumi thought to herself, tears streaming down her cheeks as she slumped down the wall and covered her mouth, which bled badly due to the force of the punch.

((OOC: Just a poor attempt at laughs here, Denjin-san. ^^;; ))

Jiro looked at the incident, having left the squabble to head back outside, and watched as the young girl slumped over on the wall in a teary mess. Jiro usually didn't involve himself in a person's problems, but he had noting better to do anyhow. Walking over to the slumped girl, Jiro knelt down and looked at her.

"Need any help, hombre?"

is Mayor of Farmville
Megumi, whose eyes were closed due to the pain, continued to cry softly, somehow unable to speak for the moment. At that point, she heard a voice call out to her.

"Need any help, hombre?"

She then opened her eyes, and saw Jiro kneeling down in front of her, a warm smile expressed on his face. "Yahh...au bee phan....Tetshu probuhblee messhed wid da nu gerl," Megumi told Jiro, lowering her hand for a bit to reveal a really bloody mouth....as well as a fat lip -- all while tears continued to flow from her eyes.

Lurker
Zhane was setting back in the class and saw everyone talking and he said," Man I only know English and some Japanese." Zhane walked up to Xue and said," Sorry about the hallway."