Lurker
It was a typical morning at Hayami University, most students were making their way through the halls in order to attend their first class and others were off getting some breakfast, and a few which had no morning classes were just sleeping in. One guy particularly stood out in this crowd, Tetsu Sakaguchi, aka Hayami's own Van Wilder, a young man who had been there a while and had made no effort whatsoever to graduate, to some he was seen as a menace, others saw him a waste of dorm space and some even thought of him as some sort of weird ass hero for his knowledge of how to get stuff out of vending machines without paying. Regardless, the fact that he hadnt been kicked out astonished many students and a few faculty members as well. After all it seemed that no matter what he did or how much trouble he caused or how many classes he failed, he rarely if ever suffered any negative reprecussions.

At the moment he was going about his usual routine of skillfully hitting the vending machines, causing change to come falling out while a few items of food fell as well, some of it he kept and the rest he left to anyone that had been passing by before he proceeded to raid the soda machines, while grabbing the rear's of some random girls he walked by, before getting a rather large collection of various sodas. About 20 sodas later on the outside of the building he started off the day by leaving his mark on the school....in pee. "Tetsu.......was........here......" he said to himself as he aimed and left that message there for anyone who happened to be walking by to see. Once he completed that little prank he proceeded back into the building in order to pull off a few more pranks, and maybe show up to class for once. Unknown to him though this normal day at Hayami University would soon change his life and the lives of several others....

((Just have your character do whatever for right now and keep in mind that no one has their armor yet))

Last edited:
Sweet Sweets
Walking down the halls of the university was what appeared to be a quiet, unassuming girl named Xue Hong, a chinese transfer student who had only been at the university for two weeks. She was heading to one of her classes when a student bumped into her, almost causing her to drop her books. "Hey, watch what you're doing!" She was clearly incensed, and heaven help the poor sap who brought her wrath.

(OOC: Any volunteers on being Xue's first victim? :laugh: )

Lurker
Zhane instantly got to his knees and picked up the girls books and offered his hand and said," I am so sorry here let me help you up." Zhane smiled at the girl as he offered his hand to help her.

Sweet Sweets
Getting to her feet herself, Xue gave a fiery look to Zhane. "I don't need help! All I ask is that you watch where you walk, idiot!" This tirade got some stares from other passing students, but they turned away as soon as she looked their way. Picking up her books herself, Xue stormed off to her class, muttering various chinese curses to herself.

Lurker
Zhane said," Heah I was being nice, next time I'll be a jerk." Zhane walked to his locker and said," man what I get for being nice." Zhane went to his first class and sat there talking to a few friends before class started.

is Mayor of Farmville
Meanwhile, along the hallways of the University, a young woman with jet black hair tied into long, flowing pigtails, leaned against the wall of the building, her eyes focused upon a literature textbook she scanned carefully, taking in word for word of the assigned reading, which was about Darwin and the excerpt on "survival of the fittest". However, her thoughts would be rudely interrupted by an irate chinese girl yelling obscenities in Chinese towards the other students, who looked at her with fear. Letting out a deep sigh, Megumi looked up from the book she read and focused upon the infuriated girl. "Excuse me, Ma'am, but please calm down. Nobody in this university is out to get you," Megumi told the girl in Chinese, her voice exuding the sort of calmness she hoped would transfer over to the angry student.

Lurker
Suddenly a hand landed on the rear of the yelling Chinese girl and Megumi's rear. It didnt take a genius to figure out that the culprit was none other than Tetsu. "Nice and soft, you ladies are pretty well made back here." Tetsu said with a laugh before bracing himself for any slaps he was most likely going to recieve in the immdiate future.

Sweet Sweets
Xue was a bit suprised to find someone else who could speak chinese in such a predominant Japanese university. Her anger lessened slightly, as she gave out what she considered an apology with her native tounge. "Well, I'm sorry that people can't look straight ahead of them, miss. If you'll excuse me..." Xue stopped her curses and quietly continued towards her class. She suddenly then felt a hand on her rear, which brought the young woman to a stop. Who dares?! That guy's dead!

Last edited:
A young man with blond hair walked down a hall, his eyes seeming to have vengeful look in them. As he rounded a corner, he saw snacks in the slot of a vending machine, and sodas in the soda machine. He turned and saw "Tatsu was here" written in..... urine. "I'd hate to be the guy to clean this up." he said, laughing a bit. He saw a guy walking away, and just laughed. "We'll meet again, Mr. Tetsu." He said, laughing a bit.

A young boy with very similar hair and eyes to the previous man we saw was sitting in his brother's dorm, waiting for some bread to rise. He took a whiff of the bread and sighed. How am I supposed to have fun here I can't understand Japanese? He thought. He sighed and walked out the door. Someone here must know english.​

is Mayor of Farmville
Megumi merely smiled at the young woman -- Xue Hong -- as she watched her leave for class....but not before spotting a hand land upon the young woman's posterior. Her smile quickly gave way to a sigh as she felt a hand touch her own posterior, immediately recognizing the culprit. "I see you've been up to your usual tricks again, Tetsu-kun," Megumi greeted, adjusting her glasses a bit as she focused on the spiky-haired young man, a naughty smile on his face. "I don't really appreciate you touching my rear end, but I've gotten used to it by now. I've gotta head for lit class right now, so I'll see you later," she added, giving Tetsu a look of irritation as she began to head for her next class. Although she and Tetsu had the same literature class, She knew Tetsu took advantage of the fact that the instructor never took attendance, and so she rarely, if ever, saw him in the classroom.