project needlemouse--the sonic game we all wished for has finally come

Banned
The game i was waiting for was Unleashed........
It combined the Old style, Run from Point A to B with the Adventure like 3D action stages. I really like it.

Ill pick this up, but i still like a good number of the newer sonic games (like Adventure 2, Heroes and Riders: Zero G)

I got ya Double Typhoon right here!
The game i was waiting for was Unleashed........
It combined the Old style, Run from Point A to B with the Adventure like 3D action stages. I really like it.

Ill pick this up, but i still like a good number of the newer sonic games (like Adventure 2, Heroes and Riders: Zero G)
Really? I though Unleashed sucked. the Sonic stages controls were out of control when he ran and the werehog stages were just so horrible. I still haven't played a perfect Sonic game since Sonic and Knuckles. So I'm not gonna get my hopes up for this one though.

Lurker
I'm proud to say that this might be the Sonic game that everyone has wanted for years now. Now I don't know about everyone else but sonic being the only character focused in this one really gets me hyped for this! :castlerock:

http://blogs.sega.com/usa/2010/01/15/project-needlemouse-character-countdown-finale-and-concept-art/

It's always the same.
Everyone expects the next Sonic game to be THE game.
And it always fails.
Even the DS side scrollers are starting to suck.

Life is viewtiful
It's always the same.
Everyone expects the next Sonic game to be THE game.
And it always fails.
Even the DS side scrollers are starting to suck.

well what got me excited is that it's going to be like the classic side-scrolling game we all know and loved. And Sonic being the only character in this game really just rose the hype. Really this is sega's last chance in my mind, or rather everyone's mind to actually make an exceptional sonic game. As much as they are trying to hype this up, sega might lose A LOT of sonic fans if they **** this up.

It's Judgement Time!
could be another 2d 3d ish sonic. But honestly, I liked the recent sonic games like Black Knight, Secret Rings. Unleashed wasnt bad either. Sonic games arent that terrible.

1221182845212ua8.png

That.

Until/unless they can convince me otherwise.