1. In RPM, there was a part when someone was handing out a paper form(Seeing that's very weird), and Ziggy's boss Fresno Bob said "(The Colonel) Ain't livin' in the 21st Century yet." Does that mean RPM took place in the 21st Century or is it something else like "The Colonel is stuck living in the past and it's actually the 22nd Century?"
2.In the season finale of RPM, there was a flashing red light on Scott's morpher. Fans obviously think it's Venjix who's in there but I was hoping if you could elaborate if it is and why you decided to have Venjix live.
3.If the Venjix Computer Network and General Venjix from "Forever Red" were the same, what would be your theory of how they are related somehow?
4. Who came up with the idea of killing off Zordon in "Countdown to Destruction,"why did you guys do that, and do you think Zordon is still alive in some way?
5.In Time Force, what was Wes' relation to Alex? I know they shared enough DNA, but was Alex suppose to be a descendent of Wes, was Alex cloned from Wes, or what do you think happened there?
6.Who do you consider to be a couple in Lost Galaxy?Leo/Kendrix or Leo/Karone?
7.I heard there was a part rewritten in Lost Galaxy about Zordon being responsible for creating the Lost Galaxy powers. Is this true, and would this have happened if Zordon hadn't been killed off or would he have done this before his death?
8. Why did you guys have Ecliptor fall to the Z-Wave in "Countdown to Destruction" even though he became good at one point?
9. If it was up to you, who do you think Tommy should have ended up with?Kimberley(Since they are considered the classic PR couple) or Kat(Since it revealed in a Christmas episode of Zeo that they got married in the future)?
10.In Time Force, did you guys ever thought about Jen staying in the present with Wes, did you guys think it was right for her to go back, or is it possible for Jen to even do that?
11.How would you adapt the Sentai season Goseiger? [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jM4kT5fyhbA"]YouTube - Goseiger Opening 1[/ame]

Next questions I have are clarification on rumors(Can say "Yes" or "No"):
1. Is it true that the Phantom Ranger was going to be in Lost Galaxy? If so, how would he have factored in?
2.Is it true there was going to be an Ancient Rangers saga in Lost Galaxy using the suits from Dairanger?
3. Is it true Titanium Ranger Ryan Mitchell was going to come back in Time Force as the 7th Time Force Ranger(Same Titanium Ranger suit, different belt) piloting the Time Shadow Zord?

Final questions I have are personal, not dealing with the show:
1.Who, of the Power Rangers cast and crew members, do you keep in contact with?
2. Do you have a Facebook account?

Last edited: