Hello everyone.
I really need some sort of help or advice... My sister and I are both really into Ghost, and my sister is especially into collecting the Ghost Eyecons and DX toyline. We've been doing a pretty good job of managing things so far, but there is a rather obvious snag... The Premium Bandai-Exclusive Ganma Eyecon Set. It would mean the world to her if I could secure such a rare item for her... The problem is, I've no idea how to order Premium Bandai-Exclusives. I know there's a way, because I've seen people order stuff like the Savior Arrow and Marron Energy Lockseed... I just don't know how, or where to go. So, I would greatly appreciate absolutely any advice anyone might have? I'm getting pretty panicked because it's limited to 5,000, and it'd make a wonderful Christmas present alongside Special Ore and the GanGun Hand, which i've already gotten her (even though yes, it won't arrive until March)... So yeah, any help at all would be appreciated.

if you'd like I can give you the email of my middle man in japan, he'd be more then willing to help you out and he'd be even more willing to help you get bundles of kamen rider ghost merchandise