s11578.jpg
screen_4.jpg

s11576.jpg
screen_6.jpg

s11573.jpg
screen_8.jpg

T

Tse Ting Fung

Whoah cool.... if I played Gameboy (or anything small and portable), I'd buy it.

It's Judgement Time!
I think the graphics actually look kewl. I cant wait to download it... Oh! Er I mean buy it. >_> <_< yeah.

Oh and guys! Remember last year the DT GBA revealed Mesogog's Final Monster Form early! Maybe we will see the Magnificense in this game! O_O Or another form of Gruumm?

Cheeeee wiz, the graphics have the EXACT SAME quality as the "Home Alone" games for SNES!

Still, looks kinda fun

I wanted to say a PSP version would kick ass, but then, the Gamecube Dino Thunder game has taught me that more graphics, is not necessarily a good thing

Dino Thunder Game:

BLACK RANGER: HAY GUYZ LETS GO LOOK FOR SUM 'ZORDS!

RED RANGER: OK LOL

BLACK RANGER: DUDE, STOP KILLING PEOPLE! YOU FOUND THE PTERA ZORD!

ZELTRAX: I HAVE COME TO KILL U,

THUNDERSAURUS MEGAZORD:* deflect shield, drill Zeltrax, deflect shield, drill zeltrax, lather, rinse, and repeat*

ZELTRAX: YOU ARE NO MATCH FOR ME, EVEN THOUGH I JUST GOT MY ASS HANDED TO ME BY YOU

*repeat until game stops, then smash your head into your bathroom mirror for wasting $20 on that *****

Rising Sun Ranger said:
These THQ games aren't as good as the old MMPR games from Bandai!!
I think THQ(or should I say,Natsume,as they`ve been the developer for the PR GBA games) has been trying a little harder. The GBA versions of Ninja Storm and Dino Thunder have felt a little like the old SNES games,to me at least.
As for the S.P.D. game,I like what I see.The graphics aren`t too shabby(they`ll probably look better when we actually see the game in motion on our GBA`s)and I like that they`re giving us vehicle and R.I.C. levels.The only thing that would really top it off is if at some point in the game...Bridge says "It`s buttery!"

Rising Sun Ranger said:
These THQ games aren't as good as the old MMPR games from Bandai!!

Yeah, but even those were pretty bad... I mean, the only one I remember as being passable was the original MMPR game on Genesis (Megadrive). That was a one-on-one fighter where you switched to Zord combat as the second round. The first one on SNES wasn't too great- all the rangers were palate-swapped Red Rangers, even the pink one, and the only Zord battle was the final boss fight. I don't really remember MMPR: The Movie, so it must not have been that great.

All in all, Bandai and Banpresto have always cranked out shitty tokusatsu games. The Final Fight-style Kamen Rider 1 game on SNES that was released in Japan only was fun at first but got old quick. The Jetman game on Famicom wasn't too bad, but the Zyuranger game that followed it was horrendous. And the Kamen Rider Black game on Famicom Disk System has the worst controls I have ever encountered. EVER. It should be fun, but it just isn't.

I really want to play Kamen Rider: Geneology of Justice on PS2 one of these days. If it's as cool as it looks, it may justify getting a modchip.

EDIT: That robot doesn't even remotely look like the Dekaranger Robo/SPD Mega-whateverthefuck! It looks like they let some kid drink paint thinner, then told him to draw a Transformer. Here's an idea: maybe it should LOOK like the show it comes from...

-Master P

T

Tse Ting Fung

Master P said:
EDIT: That robot doesn't even remotely look like the Dekaranger Robo/SPD Mega-whateverthefuck! It looks like they let some kid drink paint thinner, then told him to draw a Transformer. Here's an idea: maybe it should LOOK like the show it comes from...

Oh well, it fits perfectly with the abnormally-proportioned Rangers.