The first big hint was Out Of Luck which revealed at the end that Mack shouldn't be affected by luck at all.

After that was One Fine Day. When Tyzonn was breaking through the Fearcats force field, he said that he could allow organic matter to follow through, so long as they all held hands as they pass through.

The force field shuts Mack out, cutting off Tyzonn and Rose off from the rest of the rangers.

No there was no connection (at least not that I can remember) he was created by Hartford as a surrogate son. All of his memories are fake.

A nice touch was that Dax -- the former stuntman -- was the one to notice the photo had been altered.

has left HJU. Not coming back.
Operation Overdrive made me sick to my stomach and I don't like Mack, but I agree it's unique that Mack's a robot.

Ugh.

Did you notice the look on Hartford and Spencer's face when Mack came dressed as a robot to the costume party.

"Let's DRIVING!!!!!"
Even though i hated PROO to death, the "Mack was a Robot" plot is unique IMO

That's true, but I think it'd be much better if Hartford said this, "My real son died in an horrible accident when I was on an exploration dig, so I thought the only way to save was to build a robotic body for him." or say, "The doctors had no choice but to make a cloned body for Mack."

What happened just before that scene that he found out?

Sounds about around the same time I lost cable. :sweat:

Last edited by a moderator:
It's Judgement Time!
What happened just before that scene that he found out?

Scene just before the first clip

In the episode, Kamdor (Blue Ninja villain from the season) had uploaded a virus into the Rangers base. This caused Mack to get the computer virus as well. He started repeated himself in a loop like a robot. Mack wakes up with his disembodied head just sitting there on a table. That's kind of the point where Mack realizes he's not normal.

The clip kicks in when Hartford fully assembles Mack again and fixes him of the virus.

What was kewl about this plot development was that they didnt just drop it after the first episode. Mack didnt just make up with his dad after the initial shock. He was actually continually rude and crass with Hartford in subsequent episodes. It was really surprising just how bad Mack would burn Hartford in those scenes

Last edited: