RJ is Ken's counterpart...NOT GOU!!!:shakefist

I thought and wanted that too, but apparently it was confirmed he's 'purple'. >_>

Anyway... Eh. Dino Thunder was awesome, and even Ninja Storm was relatively good. Mystic Force and Operation Overdrive were just... Ugh.

Jungle Fury I was kind of impressed with. It's not as good as Dino Thunder so far, but I would say so far it beats the last two series, and is on par if not better than certain saban era series. From a Power Rangers perspective, that's all good. From a toku perspective, no matter how good it is for power rangers, though, I just can't consider it 'great' because it doesn't have Rio and Mele. They've touched on some tones like that, yeah, but it's not the same, and just for that it can never be better than a 7/10 for me.

Also, since when do chameleons not have eyes?

has left HJU. Not coming back.
^ To be honest, RJ is pretty much works for being a Rhino Ranger, I agree with you, but it has been confirmed that RJ is the Wolf Ranger. That's what the press release said.

Since all past 5 Disney's Power Rangers, they were all bad. Now, Jungle Fury is pretty improve so far, but we are on episode 7 now. Still kinda too early for that. So far, no problem completely; despite the flaws. I hope it continues that way.

There is no way that Dai Shi can beat Rio for sure.

RJ...good mentor...calm yet silly...like Ken.

I thought...man, if there's anyone who can equal Ken in PR it would be RJ...he's going to be a great Karate Rhino.

*time jump*

...guys, RJ is going to be Gou's counterpart!!!

:sly:

*sits on top of a building looking at the full moon*

..................................APA!:shakefist