Eye See You
So we are 7 (really 8) eps into PRJF and i gotta say this series is 100x better than any of the **** that Disney has tried to feed me since 2003.

Dai Shi/Jarred is fucking awesome. Rio is still GOD. But Jarred is probally the best thing to PR Villians as condoms are to a sex addict.

It's Judgement Time!
god damn inbreds!

Well, it's too early for me to seriously make that cal. I mean, when I think about it, every season has had a strong start. We only truly know if we're going to have problems about around episode 15 or 16 because that's officially the half way mark.

However, JF has been very enjoyable to watch so far. I think there's only been 1 episode that I didnt exactly enjoy watching.

Jarrod is a beast. A fuckin' beast!

Eye See You
No fucking way man Power Rangers suck. They always have sucked and they always will suck. **** you Forever Knight you brainless fool.

You make my vagina bleed.

Mike B, you went through all the time to re-join for the billionth time just to get banned again?. Dude, go beat off or something. It's more productive.

By the Power of Gaia!!!
You make my vagina bleed.

Mike B, you went through all the time to re-join for the billionth time just to get banned again?. Dude, go beat off or something. It's more productive.
He's gone, people. Back on topic, please.

btw, Shaun? You really should have a doctor take care of that problem of yours...:169:

Lurker
Dai Shi is hard fucking core. This is definitely the best power rangers since SPD (I really didn't care for Mystic Force and I pretty much hated Overdrive.

Jungle Fury isn't perfect, but it's probably as close as disney will ever get.

Red Falcon
PR is doing well but maybe, just maybe it redeemed itself too late :hmm:

Eeeeeehhhhh....... Jungle Fury isn't really doing it for me. Most of the episodes are pretty much carbon copies of the original Gekiranger episodes. The only thing I like about JF is RJ. I recently started watching Dino Thunder and the 1st episode immediately got me hooked. What impress me the most is that they didn't use the same minions from Abarangers and they actually created a much more original story line. Plus they brought back Tommy as a series regular and Kira has an awesome singing voice :thumbs: I've only seen 3 episodes of DT and I'm digging it (except for the part when they dub over japanese footage that's when the buzz kill comes in :redface2: )